Chapter 26

"A real medz man Babe".

I realized we weren't heading home but I didn't ask where we were going, I just sat back. We drove into a  gated community called Richmond Hill. The houses there looked so beautiful.

"B see mi other house yah," he said.

This house looked like a mini castle, it was made of bricks or stone but it looked really good.

"Then one smaddy can live inah 2 house?" I said.

He laughed and replied saying,

"B, a 5 house mi have mi juss buy them
Inah different parishes. Suppose we tired a the surrounding we in, an waah guh somewhere else?"

I wasn't even surprised, this man was capable of anything, after all, he is a billionaire.

"Suh a that's why uh buy sheet? Uh never see smoke without fire"

"Boie uh an uh old-time saying dem" he replied.

I giggled,

"Babe mi deven have no clothes"

"Nuh worry man uh naffi wear none," he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

We went inside and it turned out he had spear T-shirts in the car. I took a shower and put one on. When I came out of the shower he was acting weird I was behind him and he shuffled a bit and put his phone down. I laughed to myself and say,

'Then watch them fuckry yah Jah Jah'.

" A wah mek uh a gwan suh wid uh phone? mek mi see a wah a gwan in deh" 

"No" he replied.

"Who the fuck uh a tell no, keep uh phone an fuck off mi hope the bitch wah uh a text give uh virus damn dog,unuh man embarrassing an sick tummuck yf" I got out the room and slammed the door behind me.

Alec's POV

Jah know mi know Sunshine mad but imagine a cuss mi an a accuse me for no reason.

I was talking to her mother about tomorrow and I know how she is, she will just walk up to me and grab the phone away and go look through it, of course, I have no problem with that because I'm not doing anything. She cursed me out and went outside. I knew she wasn't going to speak to me for the rest of the night but I won't ruin the surprise.

She too fucking dark yaw man.

I sat on the bed thinking of what I'd do to get her to speak to me. The door opened but I didn't look, I heard glass shattering and as I turn to look what it was a champagne bottle was heading my way, I quickly moved, it missed me by an inch. Plates, wine glasses, saucers all were being thrown at me. It was the angriest I'd seen her other from the time she fought.

Thanks for reading❤️
Share the story!!!
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy