Chapter 6

The Next Day...

Alec's POV

I woke early today because I wanted to lift some weights, it's a good thing we have an in-home gym because with this ankle monitor I wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I invited Ross and my right-hand man over to join me and catch up on things. They both arrived together and we were there just chatting and laughing while lifting weights when Ross said "Aaliyah seh a ting to mi other day all now mi still a pre".

"Eh, wah dat?" I say. "She seh they did a good job putting you away but they forgot one detail, her".

"Bredda when she say it mi freeze fih a while caah mi a seh Anuh Aaliyah this"Ross said.

"Same way she a tell mi she waah learn fih use gun, I mean I know it scared her when I was locked up but now she a pre different daag an mi nuh know if mi fih be worried or not," I say.

Memba she all waah run the business daag but uh naffi tell dem dat.

"Well, mi nuh see nuhn wrong wid the gun thing caah a protection, "Ross said,

"Frl man," I say.

"Speng" I called out to my right-hand man, "Yow" he answered.

"Mi want uh set up a date fih Sunshine guh a the gun range, mi waah uh teach her everything that there is to know bout a gun an fih use it, yer".

" He shook his head in understanding and we all went back to lifting weights.

Mark's Pov

"How the fuck is he out bitch? I gave you one job and you couldn't do it. Is it so hard to tell the police he raped you" I screamed angrily at Tiffany.
She just stood there looking like the whore she is I pushed her out the way and said "he had the right to stop fucking with you because your nothing but a stupid whore".
Before I could turn around to face her she ran in front of me and slapped me across my face I laughed a bit and grabbed her by her neck.

"I'll kill you bitch, don't you dear, I shouted.
I let her go and she fell to the ground crying I hissed and walked away from where she was. At this point, I'm running out of ideas I made the streets think he was gonna get robbed now all that is over because the gang leader that I wanted to do it says he looks up to him.

I'm fucked in so many ways but I'll find a way around all of this. As I sit in my one-bedroom board house I drink some leftover Campari that I had for a while.

'I'll have to do something that will hurt him, something that he won't expect' I thought to myself.

Sunshines pov

Alec told me earlier that he'd tell me by the end of the day when I'll go to the gun range. I was happy because for once he listened even though it wasn't something that good to agree on. 'I can finally defend myself and I'll be walking with a gun when I go to visit that bitch of an ex that Alec has' I thought.

I haven't told him about my plan because I knew he'd only want to stop me, I won't do anything foolish to get myself locked up but I'll definitely be leaving a mark or two. I hope she'll be ready for me because I've been ready from that time I saw her when I was coming from my girl's night out. My phone rang pulling me from my dangerous thoughts it was Sabrina, I smiled I haven't heard from her in a while she moved to Kingston to finish her degree so she was a bit busy.

Phone thread

Sabrina- Hey fam, what's up?
Sunshine- Nuhn b, mi deh yah a ez when uh a come down memba nuff room deh yah inuh.

She giggled

Sabrina- Mi know fam mi aguh come down next week, how're my cousins.
Aaliyah -Them ok inuh dem asleep now matter of fact that's all they do
Sabrina -Memba them a baby inuh girl duh them aguh sleep
Aaliyah-Yh b mi know,suh how things wid uh an Malique(her boyfriend)

Sabrina- Boie when mi come mi talk to uh bout dat mi nuh waah grieve mi self a talk bout him

I chuckle "Alright b later mi aguh text uh later," I say while I hang the phone up.

Thanks for reading guys🎉❤️‍🔥
Follow the books insta @Sunshinespov