Chapter 29

Aaliyah's POV

I went back to the house and took a long shower.
'A wah dissa boy yah really duh to mi, mi did mad before but this a next level' I thought. 
I went downstairs and started making dinner. I was preparing rice and curried chicken. I turned the music on and started playing 'Skeng don -street cred'. I heard Mr.Darkskin drive in and I put a stern look on my face he came in and walked past me.

What?
Huh?

I continued cooking, I don't know how but I only know that my back was against the wall and his hand was around my neck.

"A wah uh a pre? A stab uh did come fih stab mi up? Uh nuh, know seh your cocky this? Uh, naffi worry caah it naah share. I'm all about you and only you" he said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and say "anything uh seh inuh mi g".

He grabbed me by my braids pulling me close and started kissing me intently he grabbed my ass and whispered, "fuck uh want fuck uh aguh get" I tried to fight the urge but my body failed me, and moans escaped my lips, he smirked.

Alec's pov

I knew what she wanted and I was going to give it to her. I put her on top of the counter and started nibbling on her nipples, she found her way down to my dick and started stroking it with her hand. I moaned in pleasure. She pulled me towards the living room and pushed me down on the sofa my shorts was already off she climbed on top.

"Bombopussyrassclaat yh b a fih uh cocky bounce pan it same suh" I groaned.

She smirked and gave me an evil look, I pushed her on the sofa, bent her over, and started stroking her from the back. she started trembling and squirted so much, seeing the pleasure I brought her made me cum.

She kissed me and say "mi still vex wid uh"

I smiled and said "after all a that all disagreements fih put aside" she giggled and went back to the kitchen.

"B uh ready fih uh food?" She asked.
"Yh b mi aguh upstairs uh want mi to bring it up or you'll do it?"
"Mi wih do it man bring up 2 drinks," she said.

The food was good 'she can cook man' I thought.
We watched a movie and she asked how my day was and we started talking about what happened today.
"How uh find we mi deh this morning b?" I asked
"Me to know and you to find out," she said smiling.
We continued watching the movie and before we knew it, we were both fast asleep.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy