Chapter 40

Fast forward to 2 weeks later*

We went to Bali and had a good time I'll be going back soon.

When we reached home Mr.Darkskin went straight to work and ensured his businesses were flourishing. I didn't have much to do as I was home all the time and when I wasn't I visited Mum's.
Mr.Darkskin had bought a complex which was undergoing renovations I'd also go there some days to see how far the workmen reached and ensured they had food onsite. I linked up with my clique from high school, we were planning a get-together because we haven't seen each other in ages, we planned on spending a weekend together. The only problem is I hadn't told Mr.Darkskin, he's super jealous and I know he won't approve but I'll go anyway.

Alec's POV
I jumped in my car and headed home, after the day I had I just want to cuddle with my baby, I bought food because I knew she didn't cook as today is Friday. I reached home and went straight to shower when I came out she said "as uh blclt reach uh gaan bathe a y pre" I laughed and said "a wahm to uh b ez uhself man mi tired come hug up uh man" she smiled and did as she was told. "B mi a sleep out tomorrow inuh" I heard her say, I looked at her confused saying "sleep out weh?"
"Mi an mi friend dem a plan fih guh out an juss spend the night at a villa or so," she said. I wanted to tell her no so bad but I knew she'd go anyway, so I said "suh uh juss a tell mi this? Yh man uh can guh enjoy uhself" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I told her I'd assign a driver to her because I don't want her drinking and driving but she turned my offer down.

Aaliyah's POV
I know Mr.Darkskin means me well but I don't want my friends thinking he's overprotective.
After 5 minutes of silence he pulled me close kissed me on my cheek and say "mi caah believe uh aguh weh leave mi tomorrow" I smiled saying "uh a gwan like issa month mi a leave fah". "It's not a month but mi aguh miss uh baby, uh know how long mi nuh sleep without uh it aguh feel awkward," he said dramatically. "It nuh that serious babe," I said rolling my eyes. He smirked and pulled me on top of him, I giggled and kissed him on his lips, they were so warm and soft he gave me that devilish yet romantic look then kissed me eagerly, and before I knew it we were naked and feeling on each other. He rubbed my clit gently and stroked me with his index, he pushed me down on the bed and slid inside me slowly and started to do his thing I gripped onto the sheets and moaned in his ear he started to tremble and I knew he was near he whispered in my ear "every time mi fuck uh is like uh pussy get tighter" I groaned and cummed all over his dick he gripped me and cummed inside me.
"Boie b uh tight yf inuh," he said smiling. We laid there on the bed arm in arm until we fell asleep.

Alec's POV
It was morning.
I had to run out to get some supplies for the workmen, I kissed sunshine goodbye as she was still asleep.
She doesn't know that the complex is hers, she only thinks it's a project I'm working on I can't wait to tell her it's hers and see the look on her face. I also got her mother the car she liked at the car mart she'll be getting it for her birthday which will be in a couple of days. "Hey babe I was just thinking of you," I said smiling, "I was calling two times before where were you?" She said. "I was in the hardware babe, I didn't hear the phone ringing punk". She giggled and we said our goodbyes. I got the supplies and told the delivery men where to drop them off then it was off to work.
I went in office and made a couple of calls to my offshore businesses to see if all was well then I called my right-hand man to ensure the shipment that is suppose to be done today is on schedule.

Aaliyah's POV
I sat on the veranda and looked at the luscious mountains that were far east of the house,

Aaliyah's POV I sat on the veranda and looked at the luscious mountains that were far east of the house,

a cool breeze touched the warmth of my cheek and it felt so soothing. I had already taken a shower and sat taking in nature's beauty, I'll be leaving at 8 I've already packed my bags and assorted various meals for Mr.Darkskin. He called earlier and said he'll be home before I leave so I'm just here awaiting his arrival.
I don't feel well I feel a bit bloated and tired but maybe it's because I haven't been taking any vitamins my period hasn't come in 2 months but it's regular for me because I have irregular periods ' maybe it's my period coming on ' I thought to myself.

Thanks for reading❤️
We hit 4K readers🎉
Ensure you star the chapters when your finish reading them :)
Thanks for the continued support!
Please share this story with your friends and family!

The other chapters will be posted soon I'm on someone's hotspot the electricity is out in my community😞