ʚ𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝗼ɞ // Hang out

---
[ A/n : I tried making this long ]
---

Satou's pov:

Saiki and I sat down on his bed we were still holding hands.

"So what do you want to do while we wait on the food?"

I was to focused on our hands that i barely even heard what he had said I looked up at him confused just noticing that he had said something "Hm?"

"I asked what you want to do while waiting for the food."

"O-Oh sorry" I rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand and smiled at Saiki "I don't really know, you can decide."

"Well we can watch something but then we would have to move to the floor."

My attention was back at our hands, "We can draw each other as a contest." I moved my thumb in circles on the back of his hand, I realized what I was doing and stopped. "Haha...sorry about that" I smiled at Saiki again.
__________________
Saiki's pov:

'Drawing each other isn't really a bad idea..' I felt Satou's thumb move in circles on my hand and looks at him confused, he then stopped and apologized. 'His smile is pretty cute....wait- what snap out of it Saiki!' "It's okay, don't worry." I then remembered what he said about my smile and just thinking about that made me feel weird fluttering in my stomach, i decided to smile back at him, we locked eyes and sat there in silence. After some time which felt like hours but he wasn't complaining, Satou broke the silence.

"H-hey so I was wondering if you wanted to go to my next baseball game, it'll be nice having you there. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled from the festival."

'i forgot all about the festival! Apparently to go you have to bring a date with you' "I will be there! Well to be honest I was already thinking of going, I go to every game.".

"Really!"

'Wow that seemed to make him happy' "yeah, I like watching your team play." 'Mostly you..."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"What do you mean mostly me?"

'Crap! I must've said that out loud!' "O-oh I meant that you just seem so into the game that it makes it very easy to focus on you and actually enjoy the game!"

"Oh- okay!"

There was a knock on my door and I immediately took this as a exit from this conversation. "Who is it?!"

"Ku-chan it's me! The food is done!" Oh it was just my mother

"Oh okay we will be there in just a sec!"

"Alright sweetie!"and with that she left

"Well at least we passed the time already, come on let's go get some food"

"Wait- can I tell you something?"

"Uh yeah sure"

"Thank you"

"For what exactly?"

"For letting me stay silly!" He then smiled at me again.

'I swear his smile is going to end up killing me, he's so cute... What the hell? I thought I told myself to snap out of it!' I started blushing slightly and got up this time I actually did forget that we are holding hands and I used to much strength that we both fell on the floor Satou fell on top of me and I started blushing even more 'god this is embarrassing'