ʚ𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞ɞ // Friends ?

-----
[ A/n : haha long awaited chapter three is here <( ̄︶ ̄)> sorry for the long wait my motivation is slowly trying to disappear I had the whole chapter planned out I just needed to write it~( ̄▽ ̄~) so sorry, btw I also have school starting up again soon to so I have a lot of stuff I need to do so if I start updating this story waaaayyy slower I am so sorry for that. ]
----

3rd pov:

Saiki woke up from his sleep to the feeling of warmth wrapped around his chest he turned his head and saw Satou clinging onto him, that fluttering feeling in his chest came back again, saiki started smiling, he noticed how soft the brown haired boy's lips look, Saiki watched as the boy's eyelids softly flutter while in deep sleep, he sat up slowly trying not to wake up the brown haired boy holding onto him, and grabbed his phone to check what time it was, it was early in the morning no one in the house would be awake at this time. Saiki laid down again and decided to go back to sleep, he grabbed Satou's hands and held onto them as he soon fell back to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Satou woke up slowly his mind was still coming to the fact that he is awake, he felt really warm and didn't want to move but all good things must come to an end, he opened his eyes and finally decided to deal with being awake, once his eyes adjusted to the morning light, he saw Saiki, well the back of his head, but it was Saiki. He realized that he was clinging onto Saiki, He slowly let go of the pink haired boy trying not to wake him up. He got up from the bed and grabbed his phone he checked the time, it was such an average time to be awake, he looked back at Saiki and wondered if he should wake him up or not just then he heard Saiki's mom

"Breakfast is ready!!" She sounded sweet even if she was yelling, she seemed in a happy mood but it seems like she always is from what Satou has seen. Satou decided to wake up saiki he didn't want him to miss breakfast.

"Saiki" The brown haired boy poked Saiki's arm. Saiki's eyes started to open slowly.

"Hm?" Saiki hummed softly he was still sleepy

"Breakfast is done and you need to wake up"

Saiki sat up and moved his hair out of his face. "You go ahead I'll be there soon"

"Alright but if it takes you long I will come to check up on you"

"Mhm"

Satou walked out of the room and went to get breakfast, Saiki sat there for a bit and took off his glasses to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes he put his glasses back on and sat up from the bed he walked out of the room and met his mom, dad and Satou sitting down at the table already.

"Ku, I already got your plate ready!" She pointed to where Saiki's food had been placed, right next to Satou. Saiki sat down and started eating, once everyone finished there was a knock on the door.

"Ku, can you get that? I'm cleaning the dishes"

"Okay"

Saiki opened the door and saw Kaidou, nendou and Aren.

"Hey buddy! Wanna go get ramen?"

"Oh Ku, is that your other friends?" Saiki's mom peeked her head out from the corner, had she already finished the dishes?

"Hey Saiki's mom!" Kaidou waved hello

"Come on in!"

Saiki moved out the way as they started walking in, Saiki's dad came out from the corner.

"hello you guys I need to head to work now so bye!" He speed walked out of the house.

"You're still in pajamas, Saiki?" Kaidou looked at Saiki's outfit.