Part 4!!! The meeting

(imagine me singing)  Haha! u love me, u hate me, but i control the storrrrriieeeeeeeeeee!

sorry, we had awesome dinner! *giggle* chicken nugget and french fries:) sorry but its so simple its awesome! and I am eating an fudgesicle. like i said sugar + me = bad. Anywaaayyyyyyyy, this might be a long chappy but it will be super awesome for you peoplesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something about me: the real me hardly ever swears unless i stubb a toe or am extremly angry that i want to smash a hole in the wall ( i dont want u to think badly of me, plez don't???)

 VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: the meeting

Lila POV (lil' bit in the future)

i woke up with a start, i am in agony! wait WTF? why am i in strong arms? Why don't I want to get out of them? Shit. I think its my time of the month if ya know what I mean. Crazy, crazy hormones.

***************************************************************************************************************

Sam POV

I followed my mates scent- wait did I just call her my mate? God that sounds sooooo good! Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate!

-OIY! jacka$$! focus on finding our mate first!- my wolf voice softens a little 'mate' I snicker. He is head over heels for our mate!

-HEY! What about you idiot? arne't you in love with her to?-  

Shit. He's got a point. I hear snickering in my head. Aawwwww shit. I hate how he can hear my thoughts.

-Focus on finding our mate- he tells me exasaperated.

'yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm going.' I say to him.

I follow my mates trail, wow, she was fast! I follow her scent until I come close to a house by the edge of the forest.  Then I can sense her but not feel her. Where is she?!?!  Then I walk out to the perimeter of the forest and by the bushes. My mates scent is strongest over here.

Then I see her.

I almost howl with misery and sorrow. My mate is black and blue! Who did this? I will kill them! I start to see red spots in my vision. Then my more sensible human side shows. We need to get her to the pack house.

I transform back to my human form and scoop her up in my arms the gentlistly I can. She moans when I touch her ribs. It looks like some are broken! I start to see red spots again.

- calm down! calm down!- my wolf tells me -get her to saftey! Thats all that matters!-

I start to lightly jog back to the pack house because I don't want to jostle her to much. I am worried sick about my mate and want to see her better.

When I get to the house, or more like mansion, I go through the back door because no one can see my baby, my angel, the most precious thing in my world. (A/N: she is NAKED) I take her up to my room and then as soon as she is on the bed and comfortable I run back downstairs to get the pack doctor.

I run back downstairs 3 at a time. I run around the corner through the kitchen, thank God no one is there, then to the hall way and into the pack doctors office.

He is sitting in his chair doing paperwork. He glances up at me when I come in. He takes in my expression and asks, "What? What happened?" I answer, "my mate, she is badly injured, bruised and some ribs are broken. she's in my room." "your mate? You finally found one? Wait she's injured? Just a sec." He grabs some doctorie (AN: I am not a doctor so i dont know these things)stuff and then he follows me at a fast jog behind me, while I am running.