Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Alone. That is how we felt.  We felt hopeless.

We felt used.

Abused.

No hope.

No home to go running to. No way out.

We had been here awhile. I can't tell how long. My innocence was taken the second day here. My virginity. I had planned on giving it to Dominic.  My Dominic. Will I ever see him again?

I don't know how Lila takes all this without talking, screaming, begging, only does she cry.  I sreamed and sobbed the first time. At least I had someone to comfort me. Thank God for Lila.

The women here were hardened but still had kind and loving hearts. They gave us medicine so we would not spawn the devils' children. I am thankful for that at least. I only want to bear My Dominic's children.

Tears are silently slipping down my checks. Running down my face. Into the rats' nest of the hair I have come to know. Into my clothes, onto the floor, the dirty, dirty floor.

I was once a carefree and happy girl. Once. The keyword. I know nothing but sorrow and misery now. How can I live? We live?

There are other girls from the surrounding packs here.  Only a few kidnapped as well. Used and abused. We have become close. All of us teenagers. All of us with mates back home. I know all the teenage alpha's or soon-to-be alpha's mates are here also. The Jenove pack is... They are the devils incarnated.

I want to go home get out. Now I understand why Lila is like the way she is. Because there is no way to describe the things she must have been through.  I hear the girls talk about how long they have been gone. It ranges from 4 years ago to 2 years. I am the newest since Lila has been through this 7 years. There is only one woman here who is more than in her twenties.

She is Mary-Beth.  She gives us the medicine. She gets beat for it sometimes but she always says it is worth it. She says she has a mate somewhere.  In one of the most powerful packs. He only knows she left him, 'for another man'. She says it broke her heart in two, but she traded herself so her pack would be ok. I can tell she misses him so much. I know all the girls here.  We are all haunted and half-starved.

Most of the other girls share the same stories as Mary-Beth.  They all say they miss their mate endlessly but hope - even though it hurts them so to say it - that they wish their mates found happiness with someone else. That they at least would be happy.  These girls are so.... They had lost all hope. They go through it all for their packs. Their precious, precious mates. I can't help but wonder, would I have done the same?

I know I would have. For My Dominic. For my pack. For the children of my pack.  So many innocents. I would never let them die.

RIght now we are all in the basement. The cold, hard-floored basement, with stone walls and the fresh and dried blood on either the walls or the floor.

We never know whats coming next. Never.  I don't know if I can go through with this any more.

Lord knows what Lila is thinking. I can't imagine what going through this again will mean for Lila.

But I do know, we are all becoming ill. We won't last much longer.

I don't know how much longer that is though.

Even I am coming down with something.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sam POV

"We have called a meeting here for all the packs surrounding the notorious Jenove pack.  There have been two kidnappings recently from our pack and we have knowledge from one escapee that has come into our pack yesterday. She has knowledge on ALL our mates. She has come from the Jenove pack. I believe one pack in paticular know this girl well. She has been for the Jenove pack. Over 2 & 1/2 years. She has her own story to tell." I finished. My voice booming over every one of the alpha's and their betas in  our pack's meeting room. I look over to the door where Bethany is suppose to come out. She is the mate of the Fire Pack's alpha.

I my self haven't heard all of her story. Only little bits and pieces. But I do know something bad was coming.

Bethany comes out and I can see and hear all of the fire packs people who are here. We had asked for more of their men here because she wanted a lot of them to hear what she had to say.

She comes beside me and I can see her visably flinch and the glares they gave her.

"M-m-my name is Bethany. I was from the F-f-r-ir-r-e pack, then the J-jjjjenov-v-v-ve-e pack. I am here to pled with you for all the girls there. They are all from the surrounding packs here tonight. You w-w-illllll know some n-n-am-m-mes.

First I have been asked to tell my story." All the alpha's and Beta's attention were at her now. The fire pack still glaring.

"Mmmmosstt of the girls at the pack are kept in the basement.  We are tortured and r-r-r-a-a-p-pp-p-ed-d-d daily.  We are starved and the food is scarce. Mary-Beth is the one who supplies us w-w-wi-ttthhhh the medicine to keeeep the devil's spawn as we like to call it, out of us so we don't become preg-preg-pregnant.

" I was approached on a shopping trip, beforrre I left. It was a member of the Jenove Pack.  He approached me, and told me that mmmyy mate and pack would be aattttacckkedd. I knew at the time we couldn't withstand a attack. I was told to leave my mate and give no reason why accept aannoottthheerrr man. I chose to leave. That is how most of us got there. We had two new girls a couple of weekd ago. I am told Laurie and Lila."

The teenager now had tears running down her face.

"I-i--i- know they are planning something. The girls can't take much longer of this torture. The oldest there is Mary-Beth. She had a mate. I do not know the name.

"The girls name that are there are: Melody Jennings, Carlotte Manke, Charlotte Kummin, Janie Balnit, Olivia Shenet, Kate Bell, Betney Forest,, Lynx Cannody, Betsy Manaveve, and Cora Zenchu. Those are the girls I know who went willingly. I think you know the ones who are kidnapped."

I hear collective gasps from all over the rom from all the alphas and the betas. Some had eyes that were watering.

"I am here to plead for a aliance of all the packs. The Jenove Pack needs to be defeated. Not to mention all your mates returned. With this new information I am sure you would want your mates back. If not, do it for all the innocent girls over there.  We are all at our breaking point.  These girls need to get out. Some haven't seen the sinlight in over five years.

"I beg of you to help them. We have all bonded together over all the years. I think you would all like to know none of them were preganant when I left, neither have they been in the years I have been there. We are all to weak to evem carry a baby. All of us, excluding Lila and Laurie, have lost our periods due to starvation. The older girls do the best they can to take care of the younger ones who are only 17.  They need to get out.  A alliance is the only way to defeat them. Please, I, and all the girls would greatly appreciate it.

"I would help you with the details of where they are.  But I know Janie is getting sick. Along with Betsy and Cora. Betsy and Cora  are sick with I think the stomach flu and Janie with something unknown. They will not survive long without the proper medical care. I fear most of the girls are getting sick also. Lynx, Carlotte, and Melody I see are coming down with the same thing as Betsy and Cora. I know within the next few months, they will are start dying." She looks up at all of us with tears streaking down her face.

Her voice bearly a whisper, she says, "Please, they will all die soon. Their bodies can't handle anymore. I beg you."

She runs out of the room.

Leaving all of us speechless behind her. We did not know of that. Those girls were dying. We HAD to do some thing soon.

____________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it?

hhhmmmmm.....

I wonder what could happen next?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL

thx so much:)

m xoxoxo