Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Laurie POV

She coughed up blood.

Along with the rest of us.

Uh-oh.

We won't last any longer.

A week at max.

********************************Sam POV*****************************************************************

We were all in our own little worlds. We were all thinking about what to do. Could Bethany be believed?

I hope so.

Suddenly we hear a high and girly shriek.

We all jump to our feet to were we heard the shriek.  We go into one of the guest bedrooms were Bethany is writhing and screaming, crying and soobing out in pain from an unknown force.

We are all crowded in, about 25 of us men from the meeting were all here.

"They-they-they only have have oneeeee weeeeek! They will only live for one week at best. Help us!"

Bethany gets out, gasping through pain. Suddenly it all stops and she looks up at us, still clutching her head. "Li-Lila just sent me a message. The-the-the girls are all sick now. Even Lila and Laurie.  She says they are coughing up blood and the pain is worse than usual. She says without hosptialaztion, they-they-they will all die!" She goes back to sobbing.

Cece runs forward because she was albiously listening to the conversation.  Mel, Mina, Miya all fommow on her heels. They rush to the sobbing and crying girl.

Her mate looks like he is battling an inner war of weither or not to go to her side.

The girls are all hugging Bethany. They are giving the girl soft and gentle coos and are speaking to her reasureing words. They look to us and point daggers with their eyes.  Mostly because all of us guys are just standing there and staring.

Cece comes over to us, seething mad and hisses to us, "If you guys will not do anything WHAT SO EVER to help those poor, DYING women there, all of the woman from all your packs will band together to help in their plight. Those of you with mates left will soon have none. If you don't all the females in your packs will LEAVE! DO YOU WANT US TO LEAVE!?!?!!!!!! And those of you with mates in the Jenove Pack, well your mates are GOING TO DIE!!!!!! SO if you guys don't get you furry asses down there AND NEOGOTIONATE SOMETHING I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OUT AND-"

She was cut off by Owen coming up to her and leading her away. Most of the guys here looking a little scared and intimated by her. I got of emit she looked like the devil incarnated. The other girls help Bethany up and her mate rushes over and keeps repeating to her, "I;m sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so very, very sorry. I love you so much. I will do nothing to harm you in the future.Please forgive me." She just looks at him, sobbs harder than runs into his arms.

Me and all the rest of the guys which consisted of everyone from the meeting head back downstairs to the meeting room. 

We all know that those of us with mates left will be threatened with them leaving. But we all know that Cece is right. If we don't do anything, all the woman of the packs would leave.

We started planning. We CAN do this.

Dont worry girls, were coming.

___________________________________________________________________________

how did you like that?

thx:)

m xoxoxo