Chapter 23

____________________________chappy 23_________________________________

RECAP~~~

“There here, there here. They found us.”

END RECAP~~~

Lila POV

As soon as Kayliegh said those words I was filled with a sense of hope. That we could be saved.

A few other girls went into the room after kayliegh, getting the babies, I was carrying Clarissa and Coby.

As we stepped out of the cave room, into the cave, a man that was guarding us came over to us and had a sickly smile on his face.

“Girls? Where do you think you’re going?” He asked of us.

Cora boldly told him, “we are going out , our packs are here, they will kill you soon anyway. You should just let us pass.”

As she finished her boldly said words, more, and more guards came up behind him. She was cut off from what she was about to day next when the guard the hard originally spoken to us said to us,

“Women, we are to take the chosen ones to the alter. You should let go off your babies now if you want them to die.” He added the last part with a sick, evil smile.

I shivered and then kissed Clarissa’s head, along with Coby’s as I handed them over. I kissed my other babies after handing Clarissa and Coby over, then walked over to the guards with Mel, taking one last look over to my precious little angels, the ones I would die for. My children.

We walked out, Laurie came over to us also, giving Mel and I a small faint smile.

The guards binded us with chains and attached it to all three of us, then attached it to all the women not carrying babies. One guard with small black beady eyes and greasy blond hair threatened to kill the babies if

 they tried to do anything.

We followed them out of the cave that had recently been our prison and we followed a guard with winter eyes  and dirty brown hair into the trees and over into the forest dense with trees.

The ground was dirty and had rocks scattered all over, along with branches broken off from the trees.

We followed for about ½ and hour then we started seeing more sunlight ahead of us as we walked further.

Suddenly we got to a clearing with about 1,500 or so wolves on our side, and the side opposite ours had only about 1,200 or so.

My heart leap as I realized that the opposing side was My Sam’s side. If only I could fight! I could easily kill off more than a hundred wolves,  But we were hostages, and they had my babies so I wouldn’t do anything. As we came into view out of the woods, the wolves from our side (AN: our side will now be referring to Sam’s side) gave growls and

they looked like they really wanted to come and rescue us, but from the commands from their alphas, they stayed. The alphas themselves looked like they were fighting a internal battle of whether or not to come over to. But duty to their pack won over first. They stayed and just glared fiercely at the opposing side that we were on. I looked over for My Sam, after a few minutes of fruitless searching, I finally found my midnight black gorgeous wolf.  He looks so handsome, I thought silently.

Kayligh, Laurie and I were brought up to a risen concrete slab were Mark and all the other important officials from this side (Mark side). There was a man who looked to be gifted in Magic, and he had this really old scroll in his hand.

There were 3 of those old things, that chop of your heads, from old Britain(AN: don’t take offense!) and they lead us to them and they had us kneel before them.

Then the guy gifted with Magic came up to stand beside me, then he talked,

“We have gathered here today, so that the chosen ones from the prophecy are to die, their souls are to taken, and they will wipe out the human population. Any remaining humans will be taken as slaves. They are to be sacrificed, so that the Werewolf race will once again rule the entire world!” He shouted out, riling his troops up.

“And we shall rule the world! As it states in the long ago written prophecy,

‘The beginning of the end, it shall happen only if the chosen ones are to be sacrificed.

only but some of innocence, loved so much, it would hurt the man they loved if they were to be taken from this life and his, would only work, ones of the race known as werewolfs, led by a pure white snow wolf. A wolf of past times, A Red wolf, a wolf of the future to come, and a black wolf, for what is the present. Those wolves combined only with there female followers will work, their souls combined. '

They and only they will complete the sacrifice. When the ceremony starts, there will be one amiss. The one amiss could be discovered if the wolves are intelligent. If not, the sacrifices will mean nothing if not all three wolves are there together. The end of the race known as Man will never come, but only if the ceremony shall fail, there might be 3 more wolves in a later time, these wolves will only be created if all 3 chosens survived.

These wolves will be the offspring. A 5th and a 2nd and a 1st.  There will come a time again, when these werewolves will be sacrificed. But unlike the first ceremony, they will all be there. But only shall these offspring arrive if the first ceremony falls.

If the ceremony shall fail there will come a time when there offspring shall face what their mothers faced.

Only, and only if the first ceremony shall fail, because if it is intentionally failed, there shall be no second chance.

The werewolves will never conquer the race known as humans.’

As he had spoken, all the werewolves were intensely quiet. There was not a sound coming from both sides, they were all listening to it. Some had never heard it, but there was a new part. Something no one had heard. But we knew it was true, because people gifted with magic.... they were unable to tell lies about prophecies. The people of old had made sure of that. Actually no one could speak lies about a prophecy.

He looks at every one and speaks again, "And here today, we have the 3 chosens, but one is not, so we will torture them all so they will shift and tell us who IS THE LIAR! WE WILL FIND OUT! AND WHEN WE DO, WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD!" He shouts, getting everyone riled up.

I look to our side, to see all of them tensing, looking at the  wolves and us (her and Mel and Laurie). They need to attack now... distract them.....

or they will kill us,.....

and our souls only have the power to kill off most of the human race.

If they succed in the cerimony.......

all will be for nothing..... we won't be able to save anyone.....

Sam and the packs will be here for nothing......

Billions of people, souls, children, and innocents.....

will die.

___________________________________________________________________________________

did u like that? thx for reading!!

m xoxoxo