015

Chapter Fifteen:
Night Owls

Cameron 'Mizz' Hussain HudsonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

Stepping inside the house after Reneé, Cameron shut the door and locked it before he began walking towards the kitchen. His house was huge compared to Renee's apartment but he'd gotten used to it so the size wasn't that big of a deal to him. He watched as Reneé followed him around with an amazed face.

"Your house is stunning." She said as she looked around the kitchen, it was pretty clean too which impressed her.

"Make yoself at home na." He said with a smile, Cameron jumped onto the counter, sitting down and opened a drawer which was full of packets of weed.

Grabbing a blunt, he lit it up and took a puff. Reneé sat right next to him, swinging her legs around like a little kid, she was excited to just be here with him. In a new environment.

"Witcho lil ass." He chuckled as they looked at their legs, his legs were almost double the length of hers.

Cameron was 6'2 and Reneé was only 5'3. Cameron handed Reneé the blunt and she took a drag, trying hard not to get her lipgloss on it. They sat there for an hour or so just smoking a single blunt and talking, simply enjoying each other's company.

"Ion want you fucking around with no other niggas." Cameron said randomly, he took a drag before blowing it in her face making her mug him. "If I catch you with a nigga, his mama gon' lose a son."

Reneé looked at him with one eyebrow raised before looking ahead, glancing around the kitchen before replying, "What about you?"

"What 'bout me?" He asked.

"Are you gonna be loyal or am I just expected to be a fool?" Reneé said honestly, if there was one thing she always was, it was honest. She honestly believed that life was too short to be lying or not asking the questions you wanna know the answer to.

"Yes ma'am, you too pretty to be played like a foo." He put his arm around her and pulled her into him, kissing her forehead. She smiled shyly enjoying his touch.

"I feel dirty, you got a shower?"

"Nah, I got this big ass house and made sure there was no shower." Cameron said before he got off the counter and watched as Reneé rolled her eyes.

"Keep rollin' yo eyes and they gon' get stuck there." He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs.

As they climbed up the stairs, their footsteps echoed because of how big yet empty Cameron's house felt. Reneé couldn't help but feel that this house was cold with no personality or homey feeling. It didn't feel like Cameron, it felt like another one of those modern homes but she brushed it off and followed him.