Chapter 3

Percys POV:

Is it wrong to say that I'm really excited. I mean I'm going to see the people that Kara talks to me about all the time for the past three years.

And now I also have the ability to tell mortals of our existence and not being smite. Cool right?

After the war with the Giants all of the seven went to Olympus and I, once again rejected immortality so they give me the ability tell people that I need to, like Kara.

I might have to tell her 'team' as well but only if worst comes to worst. It might be a bit difficult because Kara said that there is a girl named Charlie on the team and she somehow has a connection to mythology so let's hope she doesn't recognise me or my name.

I am also really concerned that mortals were able to see through the mist. Could this mean another war?

Anyway, Kara and I were currently in a car on our way to her team's ' Secret hideout'. Kara said it's not a secret hideout but I know it is. I mean what kind of superhero doesn't have a secret hideout?

Kara also told me that she would have the blindfold me when we're getting close, for safety reasons but her and I both know that I'll find out where we are One way or another. I think the real reason it's because the rest of your team don't trust me. I wouldn't trust me either but it still Hurt, not (that was a Harry reference if you didn't get it).

We were catching up, because we haven't talked each other in four days. FOUR DAYS PEOPLE!! That's a lot for us.

Not long after that Kara turned on the radio, and low and it was OUR song. We both belted out...

🎵They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
My music's so loud
I'm swangin'
They hopin that they gonna catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty🎵

Kara then proceeded to rap the rest while I just stared at her and giggling. I'm sure this is not what people would expect to find behind the hero Supergirl.

She interrupted me by saying, " I have to put a blindfold on now." She told me. "Whyyyyy," I Wined. She then proceeded to give me a death glare. " fine," I groaned.

.....................................................................

I have had the blindfold on for about 25 minutes now and Kara Told me where about five minutes away.

We drove in silence for those next five minutes.
"We're here," she told me. " So can I take the blind fold of now?" I asked her.
"No, I first have to lead you to the actual room," she said sternly.

"Ok, but if I walk into anything you will lose all of your cookie privileges!" I replied. I knew she could tell I wasn't joking.

After walking for a while told someone finally told me, "you can take it off now." I took it off and I had to blink a few times to adjust to the light. I saw about 15 people surrounding me.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.
"Hi, my name is Percy," I said in a friendly tone.

"Hi, I'm the Flash."