Chapter 6

Percy POV:

As I start venturing back in the direction of the place that Kara took me, I'm thinking just how embarrassing it going to be for me to go back.

How I'm just going to awkwardly walk back In there like, Hey I know I just basically told you to fuck off and let me sort it out but as it turns out I maybe kinda do need your help, like I'm gonna look so stupid.

Ugh

Kara is gonna make fun of me.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I walk back into the compound called Tsar Lab, I think, I don't even know any more with this stupid dyslexia plaguing my life. Anyway I walk into the building that I was brought to previously.

I managed to manoeuvre my way to the room where everyone was, Kara is the first person to notice me when I walk through the door.

"Percy! What are you doing back here?" She question. She still wearing her hero attire along with everyone else in the room.

With a sigh I reply to her, "So you know how I said I would be able to take care of our 'problem'"? She nodded her head with curiosity her in her eyes, anticipating my next sentence. " well as it turns out I might need your help," I say awkwardly while rubbing my arm.

This seemed to peak in the interest of the dude wearing green.

"Why," he asked with his gruff, deep voice. "I ran in to something that I faced years ago that isn't supposed to be back for a long time. Which means there something happening that goes much deeper than I originally thought," I told him, being careful to watch what I say without giving away any unnecessary information. I don't need Zeus on my ass about telling mortals of Greek mythology. That guy can never keep a promise.

He eyes narrowed at me, it was clear he trust me and well I guess that's fair, considering I've done nothing to show that he can trust me. But right trust doesn't matter, all I care about is stop this thing that's happening so I can go home, eat my food and get some good sleep.

"Well if you two are finished with your starring contest, can we please formulate some sort of plan?" The badass in the white suit said bring me out of my trance.

Clearing my throat I replied, " um yeah, but first I gotta call some people that are gonna be able to help us. I think we're gonna need as much man power as we can get." 

With an awkward nod from everyone, I walk into another room while fishing a drachma out of my pocket. Only three left. Dam.

anyway I find the bathroom soon enough. I take a look round before turning on the tap, water flows out immediately. I clear my throat and recite the 'magic words'. Soon after a image seems to fade into my line of vision.

I see Annabeth clear as day at camp absorbed in the book seated on her lap, her eyes moving quickly as she follows the words inscribed on the pages before her. As always, she looks absolutely gorgeous, her golden hair shines in the sunlight and she has a slight pout of concentration on her lips. I clear my throat to gain her attention. Her eyes snap in my direction, sharp and calculating. As soon as she see my me, she relaxes and drop the defensive stance that she had previously, her eyes soften and her lip morph into that of a smile.

"Hey Seaweed brain," she says to me. "Hey Wise girl," I reply with a smile adorning my face.

"So here's the deal...."