3

Next Morning

Yibo_POV

It was 7 a.m. and my alarm clock was ****Rang****. I turned off the alarm clock and got out of bed. Today is a really special day for me. Today, after so many years, I slept well. I said in my mind. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a long shower. 

I came out of the bathroom and got ready. I went downstairs and sat down at the dining table. The servant served me breakfast and I enjoyed every piece of my breakfast. Today's breakfast was great too. I picked up my phone from the dining table and called my secretary.

Everything's ready, isn't it?" I asked

 Sir everything is ready. I am coming to your house" He said

 OK, come soon"  I said happily

Sir, I am on the way" He said and hung up the phone.

Today is the biggest day of my life which I have waited for years. 

Get ready Mr. Xiao, your fate is about to change today" I said and smirked. 

After a while, my secretary came to my house 

Sir, these are all the same papers that you ordered" He said and handed me an envelope.

I took the envelope from his hand. Once opened, carefully looked at all the papers so that nothing should be left. 

Hmm, everything is fine" I said 

So, let's go sir" He asked

Let's go" I said and we both came out of the house.

We both sat in the back seat of the car. From the car, we started going to Xiao Enterprise and finally arrived there. When we reached there, we were waiting in the car for the right time. 

Sir, shall we go inside now?" asked my secretary 

No, Not now"  I said patiently.

After a while my phone ****Rang**** and I got it.

Now is the time to take action," I said in my mind 

Let's go" I said 

 We both got out of the car. and went inside the xiao enterprise. Going inside Xiao Enterprise, we walked into the Meeting room. When we got there my secretary opened the door to the Meeting room and we went inside.

Mr xiao's face turned pale as I walked in. I sat on the chair in front of Mr xiao.

Hello Mr. Xiao" I said

who are you?" he asked angrily as I disturbed his meeting.

Wang Yibo" I said proudly

How can I help you?" he asked

Hearing this, I  started laughing out loud. My secretary also laughed with me.

You don't have anything that you can help me with" I smirked and said 

what do you mean?" he asked 

I looked at my secretary and he understood my point. He gave that envelope to Mr xiao. Mr xiao opened the envelope and read the papers.  As he was reading the papers, the color of his face changed. I was very happy to see this.

what the hell is this?" he said 

It's not bullshit, it's true" I said raising my voice 

Mr xiao started looking at all the board of directors present there but no one said anything. 

You have time till this evening, think about it" I said and stood up from my chair.

 My secretary and I  left the room. We sat in the car and headed to the Wang Corporation. After half an hour, we reached the Wang Corporation. The guard opened the door for me and he bowed. I  bowed down and respected him. We went inside the Wang Corporation. 

Good morning, sir" all the employees said in unison.

Good morning everyone, Now all go back to your work" I said and went to my office.

Coming into the office, I sat on my chair and opened the side drawer. The photo frame was visible from inside. I took that photo frame in my hand and held it to my chest.

Mom dad now my revenge on Mr xiao begins. I need your best wishes" I said while caressing the photo frame.

****knock****

knocked on the door and I put the photo frame back in the drawer.

Come in," I said and my secretary came inside the office

Sir, do you think he will accept this deal?" He asked in confusion

he will accept the deal" I said confidently

And if he didn't accept?" he asked logically

I know he will accept this deal because nothing is more important to him than self-respect." I explained to him

Okay sir" He agreed and said

Sir, I ask the servant to get the guest room ready" He asked me to get permission

No, Not a guest room, get the cottage ready" I gave an order to him

but sir....."  I cut his sentence

No, but, Go and prepare whatever I told you," I said with a straight face

Okay sir," he said and went out of the office

I looked at my watch. It was 6:00 pm and now it was time to go to Mr. Xiao's house. I called my secretary and he entered my office.

Let's go," I said to him

Okay, sir," he nodded his head and said

We left the office and went to the parking lot. We entered the parking lot and got in the car. He was driving the car and I sat in the side seat. We headed to Xiao Mansion.

................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you guys like it.

Comments Below 👇👇👇👇