18

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Yibo left for the company. Zhan and Old Man started their work. Zhan had done cleaning and gardening. He took Fǎnpàn for a walk.

[Fǎnpàn is the name of the Yibo's dog.]

Zhan got a call from someone and took out his phone from the pocket of his pants. He picked up the phone as soon as he saw the name of the caller.

Hello, Yubin," zhan said

Hi, Zhan," yubin said

Are you coming to my house in the evening?" yubin asked zhan.

Of course, why I won't come?" zhan asked

What about Yibo?" Yubin asked.

He is only my boss. He can't control my life. I will come." zhan said.

Okay then, I will wait for you," yubin said and hung up the phone. 

Zhan and Fǎnpàn came back home. Zhan had already done shopping for household stuff and ironing Yibo's clothes. Because he had to go out in the evening and didn't want to get into an argument with Yibo, so he had done everything in advance.

It was 5:30 in the evening when Zhan got ready to go out with the gift. He came to the Wang Mansion before leaving and informed the Old Man that he would be late for coming home.

Uncle," Zhan screamed.

What happened, Zhan?" asked the Old Man coming out of the kitchen. 

I am going to my friend's house, and maybe I will be late coming home." Zhan informed Old Man.

Okay, take the driver with you and have fun," the old man smiled and said.

Okay, uncle. Bye," Zhan said and waved his hand.

Bye," Old Man said

Within a few minutes, Old Man's phone rang. Old Man picked up the phone.

What now, yibo?" Old Man asked.

Where has zhan gone?" Yibo asked the Old Man.

He has gone to visit his friend." Old Man said.

Why didn't you stop him?" yibo asked.

Why should I stop him?" Old Man Asked yibo.

Okay, fine, You can't, but I can," Yibo said sternly.

Yibo cut the phone and called his spy. He picked up the phone in one call.

I want all information about Zhan's friend yubin in one hour," yibo said sternly.

You will get all the information about him." the other side person on the phone said. 

Within One hour, Yibo's spy sent him all information about yubin.

I'm coming, baby. Wait for me," said Yabo with a smirk.

Yibo called the reception and ordered to get his car ready to go out. Yibo came out of his office and headed to his car with haikuan. Whereas Zhan arrived at Yubin's house and rang the doorbell. Yubin came to the door and opened it. Yubin's eyes lit up seeing Zhan.

Oh, My love, You are finally here," Yubin said and embraced zhan tightly.

Who is your Love? And let me go," said zhan and tried to yubin away from himself as he couldn't breathe. Yubin broke the hug, and grabbed Zhan's hand, and pulled him in.

Why would zhan have gone to meet him?" Yubin asked Haikuan.

I don't know," Haikuan said.

What if he did something to Zhan?" Yibo asked nervously.

Nothing has happened to him. He has gone to meet him, Nothing else," said Haikuan.

Please drive fast," Yibo said.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇