32

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Next Morning

It was 6 in the morning, and Yibo woke up. Yibo got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He left the house wearing a jogger for jogging. He came home as usual at 6.30 in the morning and went to his room. 

He was a little anxious as he was about to be the businessman of the year. 

He had received many awards. But still, he was going to get the Businessman of the Year Award for the first time in his life. That too at such a young age. He was also happy because zhan would be with him at this special event.

Whereas, zhan woke up early in the morning. But he didn't get up from his bed. He was sad as today was his last day at the Wang Mansion. 

After a while, he got up from the bed and went towards the wardrobe.  

He took out the luggage bag from the wardrobe and put all his clothes in it. 

He got ready, wearing casual clothes, and walked to Wang Mansion. He entered the Wang Mansion and saw everyone excited. He captured all these moments in his memory.

Zhan! Why are you standing there? Come in." said the Old Man when he saw Zhan standing at the main door.

Mmm," Zhan murmured and came in.

Zhan walked over to Qiren and stood there silently.

Is everything alright, Zhan?" Qiren asked Zhan.

Yes. Everything is alright." said Zhan and gave a fake smile to Qiren.

Are all the preparations done?" Qiren asked Zhan.

Yes," Zhan said and nodded his head.

Great!" Qiren said and smirked.

Yibo came downstairs, wearing a slim-fit tuxedo blue suit, a bow tie, a black leather shoe, and a dress watch.

How am I looking?" Yibo asked them.

You look like a charming prince whose every girl wants to be a girlfriend." The Old Man teased yibo.

Really?" Yibo asked, looking at zhan and chuckled.

Mmm," Zhan said and nodded his head. He was fascinated by Yibo's look, and his face turned red.

Thanks," yibo looked at Zhan and said.

Everyone sat down on their chairs at the dining table and had breakfast peacefully.

Yibo was using the phone while sitting on the sofa in the living room. When the phone rang, and he picked up the phone.

Hello," yibo said sternly.

Hello sir, Mr. wen has come to the company and looking for you. He wants to meet you urgently." The person on the other side said.

Don't you know that I am busy today? Tell him to come tomorrow." Yibo said sternly.

I said, but he is adamant that he wants to meet you today at any cost." His employee said.

I hate stubborn people. Okay, I am coming." Yibo said angrily

Okay, sir," His employee said and hung up the phone.

Yibo called haikuan. Haikuan picked up the phone in just one ring.

Hello yibo," haikuan said on the phone.

Hello haikuan, Get ready. I am coming to pick you up." yibo said sternly.