"I just find it funny how. ."

Tamia moved from in front of me and said "I just find it funny how you got a WHOLE girlfriend" putting emphasis on the "whole" part.
Honestly, I just looked at her and started cracking up.
She looked at me with the straightest mad face ever as if she were waiting for me to be done.
Realizing she was serious I said "Girlll. That girl is not my girlfriend."
"So im supposed to just stupidly believe you?" She asked.
I finally stopped laughing and said "Seriously. She's not my gf. I should've known that was it. But that doesn't explain why you stopped talking to me."
"I just got busy, and then before you know it, days had passed🤷🏾‍♀️" she said but not convincing enough.
I look at her with my eyes squinted and said "mhmmm"
"So if that's not your gf. Why she was kissing you, calling you bae and shit?" She asked while rolling her eyes.
"You heard that? 😭" I asked
"Yea. Why ? You aint want me to hear your convo with your girlfriend or something?" She asked while rolling her eyes.
"Girllll she is not my gf!" I said again, this time louder
"Then who is. Cause I know you got one!" She responded
"Danggg. You acting like you wanna be it or something" I said while laughing
She didn't respond. I couldn't see her face because she wasn't facing me anymore.
"Hold up. . . Let me find out you trinna be my girlfriend forreal" I said still laughing. I leaned over a lil to see at least the side of her face, cause she still didn't respond.
"Wowwwwww. Not Ms. just want somebody to kick it and smoke with. What happened Tamiaaa?" I said still laughing, but not as much as before!
"Shutupppppppppppp" she said while throwing another pillow at me!
"This exactly why I didn't want to say nothing to your ass. I knew you was gone be all fucking extra Erica. Making me feel bad for liking you and shit! Damn" she finished

"And that right there ladies and gentlemen is the real reason Tamia Buffins ghosted me" I said before laughing

"Im leaving" she said before getting off the bed.

"Aigh chill chill. My bad" I said while getting up on my knees on the bed and grabbing her back down on the bed. "Idk how to deal with shit sometimes so I hide my feelings with jokes my bad." I explained.
"But seriously, I thought you aint wanna fw me like that?" I said curiously

"That was just me trynna protect myself. I live across the street from you Erica. I seen the bitches coming and going at one point. When I gave you my # that night I thought it was just my turn. I didn't mind tho, cause I wanted to fuck too, but damn! You make me feel some type of way yoo.

(Short chapter this time sorry)