"Yea, cause I'm confused!"

I was so into Tamia I wasn't even paying attention to the stares around me. Everyone was so shocked. It was actually kind of funny.
"Your WHAT?" Asia & Missy said sounding confused and a little mad.
"Yeah cause I'm confused!" Mani exclaimed as Nimah stood by the door cracking up.
"Tf so funny Nimah? You blowing my shit. " Dira said sounding annoyed
"Cause her ass knew. Didn't you?" Mani asked turning to Nimah.
"Welllll. . ." Nimah answered.
"So thatsss why you got in the car with Erica back here. I couldn't figure out for the life of me, why you did that" Dira chimed in.
"And you didn't tell us? Thats wild!" Mani said sounding mad.
"Nah fuck that. Erica and you didn't tell US" Missy said still in shock.
"Well I kept my mouth shut cause it wasn't my business to tell and cause I fw Erica 🤷🏾‍♀️" Nimah responded in defense
"And we used to fw Erica too, until they started moving funny." Mani said
"Moving funny?" Asia said "Yall the ones that stopped speaking!!!"
"Cause after Brah and them had that fight mfs was saying yall was mad about that shit" Mani responded
"Well mfs was telling us that YALL was mad and not fw us soo. . " I finally said.
"Well niggas wasn't mad so whoever told yall that lied." Dira said
"And whoever told YALL that lied." Missy said still not ready to let her guard down. "Why tf would we be mad, them niggas wasn't even mad at each other. They dapped each other up after and was right back cool the next day." She continued
"Sound to me like it was a misunderstanding from a hating mf that was mad at how close we was." Dira said.
"Word we was mad close." Mani said chuckling a little.
Nimah said "So can we be done with that whole no speaking and attitude shit? Cause i been waiting on this link up for a little minute."
"I dnt care what yall do. I'm not leaving Erica alone" Tamia finally spoke, while sitting next to me and grabbing my waist as I was standing next to her"
"Girl aint nobody trynna make you leave ya lil gf alone" Dira said rolling her eyes, as we all laughed. Everyone agreed to be cool and we sat on their porch drinking, smoking, and reminiscing about old times. We were there for hours before everyone went in the house, but after agreeing to go out with Tamia and me tomorrow.

**
I was laying in my bed with Tamia laying on top of me with her face next to mine,
"Never ever did those dusty bitches jump daddy baby" I said to myself upset, looking at the scratch by her eye. Hating ass hoes, mad cause my baby was pretty and they look put tofuckinggether!
I kissed her scratch a couple times, then kissed her lips and said "I love you so much baby, and I would never let anything happen to you again!" I said with a tear running down my eye again. I was getting mad all over again. I kept picturing my baby on the ground as they punched and kicked her. I was just glad she was able to get a hold of at least one and beat her ass. The next time i see any of them I'm beating ass again! I put my arms around her and dozed off.

* Tamia's POV*
I was laying in Erica's arms trying to go to sleep when she started talking. I loved when she called me daddy's baby. It made me feel so safe. I wanted to hear more so I pretended to be sleep. When she said she loved me I got so happy, I felt butterflies inside on some lil girl shit. I wanted so badly to jump up to straddle her and kiss her all over and scream I love you too!! I did wonder tho if she said it because its how she really felt or if it was because of the fight and she was feeling emotional. I mean she did say it to me while she thought I was sleep, so that counted for something. I decided to not overthink it and just go to sleep.