"I think I love you. ."

I woke up to Tamia laying next to me with her head propped up on her hand as she was leaning on her elbow, staring at me. I turned and said "Girlll what are you doing? What time is it?" I asked wiping my eyes.
"Watching you sleep, and 1:46 in the morning" she said smiling. "Your alarm woke me & now I'm hungry" she said. "Why you got an alarm on for 1:30 a.m anyway?" she asked curiously.
"To wake us up before my cousins aggy assess come busting in my room telling me to come smoke or bag & put weed into capsules." I answered.
I texted Missy and asked them where they was at and her ghetto ass said "We outsideee for the rest of the night. Its Thursday night and business is booming bitchhh." She got on my damn nerves😂.
I told Tamia that they were gone for the night and she could stay longer if she wanted, and that I took care of Mon for the night. "I know. I saw the messages" she said laughing. "How the hell you even know I didn't have a password on my shit?" She asked.
"I see you unlocking that shit with nothing all the time." I laughed. I was expecting her to ask if I went through it or if I saw something in there, but she didn't. I was glad, cause that let me know she had nothing to hide. I then told her about me and Nimah's conversation at the store earlier too. She told me she never knew she felt that way either and that she was glad we worked it out though, because after all I was about to be like her big sister. 😭

After that convo, I asked her if she wanted something from the kitchen or if she wanted to go get something. She said she wanted to stay in. I went in my closet and got my pink silky robe to give to her to put her cause she still aint have shit on.
"Omg. A robe and more pink? Yo you really girly af yoo" she said smiling hard af.
"Why you think I'm not?" i asked.
"I mean I know you a stem and all but you always dress more so comfty or masc." she said
"Cause I be trappinggg." I said "Its the summer and yk we dnt work while school not in session, so I gotta get my hustle on. But bae you know when its time to go out I throw it on, giving sexy fem vibes" I said laughing.
"Prove it." she said. "Let's go out Saturday. Mon's dad coming to get him finally & he keeping him for the night."
"Aighhh. Bet" I said smiling
It was now 2:30 in the morning and this girl was in my kitchen in my robe, making some damn empanadas. She was so cute, and now I was the one blushing.

When we got back upstairs I put the food cover   (Yes, i have a food cover. Cause listen it goes down in my room. Don't judge me. Judge ya momma hoe😭) down. She turned some weird ass show on on Hulu🤦🏾‍♀️ but I didn't complain. I just sat there and let her enjoy her empanadas and weird ass show🤦🏾‍♀️. Lol

                            *Tamia's POV*

  I was sitting next to Erica eating my food and she told me that she was happy I was there, but what she didn't know was that it was me who was happy. Happy i was in her space, happy i was in her house, her life. I wanted Erica for so long. She was so damn fine, and what alot of ppl didn't know was that she was so sweet & kind. Or maybe its just she had a sweet spot for me. Idk. But I seen her be so sweet to others too. I just wish I could stay in here in this room with her and lay in the bed with her forever. Dont get me wrong, I liked when we went to hotels, but I loved being here way more. It felt more homey. What's funny is she really think she bagged me that day, but nah. I had been plotting on her for some time. That day at the store I saw her parked there, I knew if I walked past her she was gone be looking at me like always. So that day I decided to set my trap and reel her in.

It was a commercial break & I was getting nervous because what I was about to do. I looked at her and said "I think I love you Erica, and I could see myself falling in love with you." The truth was I did love her & was already falling in love with her, but I didn't want to scare her off. I just kept thinking about the night I was drunk & how she took care of me. I didn't really remember much from that night, but I surely remember that. She bathed me w/so much care and love. We've been messing around for 2 months now and honestly she's treated me better than anyone I've ever dealt with.
"I don't want you to feel pressured or anything to say it back okay. I just wanted you to know that." I could see I took her off guard because of her face. It wasn't like a she didn't love me back type of look, but just like a she really wasn't expecting me to say that type thing, as if she didn't think that someone could love her.
When i finished eating, I threw our trash away, then got back in the bed, this time I layed down. Erica turned to lay on her stomach, then grabbed me with her left arm, and pulled me closer to her. That was a good sign so far.

I completely forgot that I wrote this chapter ahead of time & just had to publish it later. Sorry guys😭