The secret starts

SMUT, CUSSING

You walk into the room and stand in the door way

"Hmm what do we have here?" He walks over and feels your body, you go in to kiss him but he picks you up and throws you on the bed.

"Remember your stuck with me forever now" he undoes your bra and attacks your breasts with his teeth

"Fuck" you feel him suck and bite on one of them then his tongue go over the mark.

"Your really going to do this baby?"

"Sure, I'm bored" he takes off your panties.

"Your wet, I believe you lied to me about not liking me" he smirks at you

"I may have" he quickly undresses himself and pushes into you.

"Fuck!" He doesn't let you adjust and just starts thrusting in and out.

"Oh fu~ fuck~" you moan out as he hits spots no one else could reach.

"You... belong to... me.. now..." he pounds into you making you almost hit your head on the head board. You feel him twitch inside of you causing you to scream his name. He spills inside of you and collapses beside.

-what the fuck did I just do, I just fucked up my life-

You grab your clothes and rush out. You slam your door and fall to the ground crying tears run down your cheeks.

"Shit" you clean yourself up and get into your pjs and lay in bed trying to talk to your bestie but not giving it away.

Me: I messed up.. 😀

Bestie: what did you do this time?"

Me: I dont know if I can tell you, but im telling you it was totally my choice

Bestie: uh okay, but if you need to talk I'm here 😉

You put your phone beside you and cry yourself to sleep

**********

You get up with your eyes what feels like they are glued shut. You walk downstairs and see your mum and Tom sitting at the table.

"Good morning.." You look at Tom a little scared for some reason, you go and sit next to your mum.

"What are we having for breakfast?" Tom and your mum look at you confused.

"It's 1 in the afternoon hun" your mum puts her hand on your shoulder.  You feel a pain in between your legs and you wince.

"Are you okay?" You mum helps you up and helps you to the couch

"Ya, just a little bit of pain I'm fine" she walks into the bathroom and leaves you and Tom alone.

"Hey baby girl" he walks over and sits on the edge of the couch by your feet.

"Go away Tom, I hate what I did" he rubs up your legs.

"I want you in your room tonight after your mother is asleep" you tense up and your mum comes back with some pills.

"Here take these" she hands you a couple pills and water, you take them.

"I'm late for work waiting for you but I will be back" she walks out the door.

"Dont you remember what I said, you are mine now, you can't do anything about that because you made this happen" he rubs up to your thighs all the way to your clothed pussy

"Tom please no, I'm tired as hell and I'm fucking sore" he moves his hands to your clothed breasts and starts massaging them. You feel another sharp pain in between your legs. One of Tom's hands move down to your heat and rubs it.

"Tom~" he takes his hand away and pins your arms above you.

"I am driving you to school tomorrow and I get to do whatever I would like to you" you open your eyes wide and shakely shook your head.

"Good girl"