Realizing theres no way out

SMUT, CUSSING

You go and sit on the couch next to Tom.

"So you friend is coming over tomorrow?"

"Mhm, and you can join us if you want" he puts his hand on your thigh

"That seems like a good idea" he smirks

"Baby do you remember what I said today?"

"That you would drive me to school and do what you want to me?"

"I did say that but the other thing" you shake your head no

"To meet me in your room after your mother is asleep"

"I am not dumb.. we can't risk it, we will wake her" he rolls his eyes

"Then we will do it here" he picks you up and places you on his lap

"So your sure we won't wake her?" He starts biting your jawline causing you to bite your lip to force the whimper back down your throat.

"Dont hide your sounds baby, let me hear what I do to you" he puts his hands on your waist and starts rocking them slowly on his hard clothed cock. You throw your head back and shut your eyes

He takes his hands off your waist.

"Take off your clothes"

"But.."

"I dont like repeating myself" you could hear how frustrated he was

"S-sorry.." You take off your clothes and get back on top of his lap

"Straddle me"

"But" he grabs your throat.

"I.. dont.. like.. repeating.. myself.." he let's go of your throat and you start moving your hips making Tom throw his head back.

"Let's go watch a movie how about"

"I'm naked"

"Oh you'll be fine" he picks you up and carries you up to the theater room. Once get up there he puts you down and you go to sit on the other sofa beside the one Tom is on.

"Mm no baby girl, come sit here" he pulls down his sweat pants just a little bit to uncover his cock

-of course, I should've known-

You go over to him and slowly sink down on his cock, making you let out small moans. The movie starts and all Tom was doing was massaging your boobs

"Stop, I'm watching the movie" you almost moan at the end because he readjusts. Not even half way through the movie he just wanted to do something to your breasts

"Turn around for me" you slowly move and his cock hits spots in you that nothing could ever making you moan.

"Tomm why do you have to do thiss, o just want to cuddlee" you whine.

"Just one release?" He makes his lip into a pout.

"Ugh fine" you kinda needed a release but you wanted to seem like you were the boss or some shit like that, and plus you can't deny a release from this man.

You start moving up and down on him.

"Holy sh- shit~" you hand go on his shoulders and his hands go onto your ass helping you speed up.

"Faster" he lifts you up to the tip of his cock then puts you underneath him changing the position. He starts thrusting in and out of you at a hard and fast pace

"You are going to be so fucking sore tomorrow" he groans out as his hand finds its way to your neck.

"What about my friends~" you feel the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter.

"Tell them you.. you have a boyfriend who sp-spent the night~"

"I'm gonna cum" he speeds up his thrusts.

"I'm cumming!!" Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you start to shake as you scream his name. He twitch inside of you and then spills his hot seed in you.

"Such a good girl for me" he rubs your cheek.

"Since I was a good girl can we cuddle?"

"Well I have to reward my little princess" he grabs a blanket and lays you to down.

********

When you wake up you are in your bed and your pajamas, when you get up you feel sharp pains in between your legs. You get everything ready and you head downstairs.

"Come on, we are heading to your school early" Tom rushes you to his car. Once you get in the car you put on your seat belt, Tom reaches over and puts his hand on your thigh, once you get to the school you have a spare 30 minutes.

"Open your legs for me"

"What? No, I have school"

"Legs.. open.. now!" You spread your legs, he puts the car in park. He puts your underwear to the side and slips in a finger, you let out a gasp.

"So wet for me princess" he slips in 2 more fingers stretching you out.

"Sh- fuck~ that hurts, keep going. Please.." he moves his fingers in and out and in a couple more pumps you cum all over his fingers.

"You taste so sweet" he sucks on his fingers getting all your erotic juices off.

"I believe you owe me one now so fix your panties and you know what to do" you put your panties back to normal and you lean over to unzip his pants.

"Do you just not wear underwear or something?" You take out his cock and take him all in your mouth.

"Oh fuck baby~ go faster~" he makes a ponytail in your hair and bucks his hips up making you deep throat him.

"I'm gonna cum~" you can taste the precum going down your throat but  you hear kids voices getting louder

"Aw why did you stop..?" He makes a pout and looks out his window

"I would tuck that back in, I have to go"

A little secret... (A Tom Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें