Regretting?

CUSSING

You couldn't take all the touching anymore, so you walk up to your room slowly because the pain was close to unbearable.

"Do you need help darling?" He says while looking at your ass.

"I guess, but just carry me to my room" he gets up and hold you bridal style all the way up to your room.

"Thanks" he places you on the bed and leaves. You open your phone and call your bestie

"Whats up buttercup" you felt like you had to tell her

"Um I need to tell you something.." Tom rushes in and grabs your phone

"She has to go now" he growls through the phone and slams it down on the desk

"This is our little secret, you cant tell anyone!" He almost yells at you, you back away until you hit the wall.

"S-Sorry.." he puts he hand on your cheek and rubs it.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice darling but if you tell someone, you know who I have to tell" you start to panic

-does he mean mum-

"Please no, she only has a little time"

"Then you have to listen to me and not tell anyone baby" you nod and he walks out, you once again fall to your knees and think about how you have cursed yourself. Yes he isn't a bad looking guy but what he's like 40 and your not even 18 yet. You try and get your mind off everything so you start getting your stuff ready for school tomorrow.

                    (Your/best/friends/name)
                                            ^
"I mean I could tell Y/B/F/N secretly" you say out loud to yourself

"That won't work, I'll still figure out and tell your mother. So dont try any shit" he giggles

"Where the fuck do you keep coming from" you turn around and stare at his tall figure in the door way.

"I just walk away and come back once you look away" you notice something poking out of Tom's pants, when you look down you notice his hard cock is poking out.

-how the fuck did I turn him on-

"My eyes are here" he snaps his fingers and chuckles

"I'm going for a nap" he rolls his eyes, you go an lay down in your bed and Tom follows you and lays down with you.

"No Tom, mum will be home soon you can't"

"I can make up lie dont worry"

***********

You wake up at 5 pm and notice Tom is still asleep with his arm around you.

"Tom wake up" he raps his other arm around you and cuddles you

"Tomm" you whine and try and push him off you. He starts stirring around.

"Hey baby" you continue to try and push him off of you but he just holds you tighter he gives you kisses on your forehead.

"Mum's gonna be home soon. Stopp" you continue whining and telling him to stop

"Nope, I like doing this" he starts tickling you

"Stop" you manage to say between laughs, it was nice that you guys were actually getting along and not just having sex or you being pissed at him for what happened. You actually wanted him to stop now so you start to think of ways to maybe turn him on but also get him to stop. You get an idea.

You let out a moan, Tom stops in shock and you feel his dick get harder. But he just goes back to attacking you with kisses. He goes down to your neck

"Tom dont leave any hickeys there" his lips turns into a pout.

"Aw why" he whines and moves back up to your face

"Because mum will see them" you put your fingers through his hair and accidentally pull it making him let out a groan instantly bringing heat to your core. He moves back down to your neck not listening to you and gives you 1 or 2 hickeys.

You hear your phone go off.

"Let me check that" you pick up your phone

Bestie: how's it going with the new step-father so far?
Bestie: hello? Are you alive
Bestie: bitch answer me

Me: I'm fine, I just had a nap jeez

Bestie: oh sorry.. anyway how's it going with the step-dad?

Me: it's going fine 😉

Bestie: what are you hiding

Me: nothing but I gtg

Bestie: bye bitch

You roll your eyes.

"Who was it?"

"Just my best friend nothing to worry about" he squints his eyes at you

"I'm going to go through your messages later now" you kiss him and shoo him out of the room.

Me: I think I'm warming up to him :)

Bestie: is that good?

Me: I think, oh gtg again mum's home

Bestie: okay just remember I'm coming to your house after school tomorrow

You had totally forgot about that, you run downstairs.

"Hey hun, did you and Tom have fun today?"

"Yep, oh and by the way Y/B/F/N is coming over tomorrow"

"Okay, well you know the rules"

"Yep, also can we watch a movie tomorrow night in the theater room?"

"Sure, just please dont be to loud my head has been pounding all day so I'm guessing it will tomorrow as well"

"Oh okay mum" your mum grabs some medicine.

"I'm heading to bed good night" she walks to her room.