oh no

FORCED, SMUT, CUSSING, DEGRADATION, PRAISE

"your literally a sex addict" he looks offended

"i am not. i love you so much i wanna show you how much" you giggle and he smirks

"is that a yes?"you walk over to him

"what do you think?" your hand goes down his shirt and slowly rub his bulge now he was the one in the crook of, your neck.

"oh god" you hear him mumble. you move away from him.

"what was that for" he pouts. you signal to come to your bed. he lays down and you get on top of him and start grinding on him.

Ring ring ring

"Fuck, sorry Tom. I should probably pick it up" he rolls his eyes

"Ya ya whatever go" you run out of the room real quick and down to the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Uh y/n this is Liam I just wanted to say something" you go to hang up.

"Don't! Hang up.."

"Ugh, what do you want?" You roll your eyes through the phone.

"Just.. come over to my house and we'll talk it out"

"Fine I'm giving you one chance"

"Not for long" you hear him whisper through the phone

"Huh?"

Beep beep beep

You are super confused. You hear Tom come down the stairs.

"What was that about?" You look at him.

"Oh it was nothing" you start grabbing things to make food. You grab out your phone and text the number.

Unknown

What time should I come over?

Right now

"Uh okay, Tom can you drive me somewhere" you give him puppy dog eyes

"Fine, get in the truck" Once you get there you get out and ignore everything Tom was saying.

"ya ya, okay bye" you blow kisses and leave. you knock on the door.

"hi y/n, come in we're going up to my room" you felt very uncomfortable with him but you didn't know what this was about so you just agreed to it.

"so why did you need me to come over"

"Well when I saw Tom and you doing that, I thought this is a good chance to do this" you confused look at him

"Huh?"

"I love you y/n and you don't understand I'm obsessed. now if you want your secret to stay a secret.."you look at him.

-fuck not this again-

"please.. no"

"y/n.. cmon, you don't want the school and your mum to find out. do you?" your eyes start swelling up.

"that's what I thought.. so cmon" he points down and you go on your knees and un zip his zipper.

"this is a one time thing right?"

"we'll see" you pull down his underwear.

"Liam please, I don't wanna do this" he puts his finger under your chin and makes you look up at him. you knew you had to.

"Fine" you gently lift it up. you make it slowly enter your mouth. you slowly start moving it in and out.

"Oh fuck.. no one had ever given me one this good before" you start speeding up faster and faster.

"I'm gonna cum" you start crying and you stop at the end of his dick and deep throat him

"holy shit!" He groans as he coats your mouth.

THIS NEXT PART IS GUILT TRIPPING BUT THERE IS FULL CONSENT IT IS JUST FORCED ON HER

"Come here" you get up.

"why are you making me do this Liam" he laughs and traces you figure with his hands

"I wanted you and you didn't want me, and you won't take me so. and what better way then blackmailing you?" He pats his lap just beside his soft cock.

"sit down, stay awhile" you do as he says and feel him immediately get hard.

"wh-" he crashes his lips into yours, he starts making out with you. enjoying the taste of you.

"mm" he starts moving his hips up and down. he puts his hand in the waist line of your pants and peals them off you. you knew this was coming, you just hoped you were wrong.

he places your panties off to the side and sticks the tip in.

"fuck" he slams into you causing you to scream. his hand slams across your mouth making you be quiet.

"shut the fuck up whore" you quietly moan to yourself.

-Holy shit, I was right to like this man-

you bite your lip.

"hiding something from me?" You look at him.

"lay on the bed ass up" you do as he said regretting everything single movement. he slaps your ass then slams into you again, he grabs the upper half of you body and hold your back against him.

he starts slamming into you. making you a moaning mess hard and fast

"please slow down" you moan out as you started to be in pain but good pain.

"no, you deserve this. slut"

-oh fuck-

"I'm gonna cum Liam.." he speeds up and you completely fall down as you hit your orgasm. Liam pulls out and starts rubbing it in your face.

"you did rlly good. I won't tell anyone, this is a one time thing" he winks.

"you just fucked me, not gonna you know clean me up or some shit. you know aftercare?" He laughs. he grabs a rag and rubs your face.

"there, better?" your phone vibrates.

Tom

are you finished yet it's getting late?

ya come pick me up

"I have to go Liam" he kisses your forehead