Surprises # 1- Morning sickness

I've decided to make this a little series within the book! i hope you all like it! and PM or Comment any ideas for this series !

~

You wake up, to a sickening feeling in your stomach, and quickly rush to the bathroom, not caring in that moment about the noise level of for feet flying running out of your room to the bathroom.

As you begin to throw up in the toilet, you feel someone pulling the hair away from your face, and gently tying it up, as they rub your back. you immediately know it  y/p (your partner).

Gently, they help you stand when your sure that you aren't feeling to sick anymore, flushing the toilet. gently, they turn the shower on, just the way you like it, and peel your clothes off,  kissing your head as they help you into the shower. stripping off into their birthday suit as well, they gently wash your hair, and body, cleaning you up .

As you both get out of the shower, they grab your towel, slowing and carefully wrapping you up, kissing your cheek softly.

As you both dressed, they gently blow dry your hair, making sure it's dry before tying it up for you. or braiding it, before lying you back in bed, and putting the tv on, and pulling up some tv show you absolutely adore. 

smiling, you cuddle close, as their hands rub up and down your back, soothing you back to sleep, as the sun slowly makes it's appearance in the sky.