Popular dude and the Nerd

y/c was the most popular guy in the all-boys school next door, let's just say you were the geek of the girl's school next door. All you did, morning and little lunch and lunch were read. You always had your nose in a book. Always. You got A+ in EVERYTHING. And you loved ms. Myers the really strict history teacher who was partly ancient herself. You stay back In the library so you don't run into anyone on the way to the bus and you don't have to deal with the bullies. one day when you were leaving, you forgot they boys had football trials (the one you play with your hands ) and they walked out the same time as you and you saw all the popular girls waiting for them. 'oh, why now. why today? I have to catch the bus and this is the latest one so great just great .' you leave the safety of the library and start walking out the front gate before Amelia, the head of the clan stalked up to you and shoved you over . "get out of the way nerd ." she sneered . you squeezed your arms tighter around yourself . as you stood up her clones shoved you over . they giggled. then suddenly the boys from next door walk out to see you with a grazed cheek and bleeding. y/c ran over to you and helped you up. Amelia immediately started bashing her eyelashes at him . "don't touch her," she said tracing his bicep with her finger, " you'll catch nerd germs." she said and all the girls snicker. you pull away from y/c and pick up your bag which weighed a tonne and almost made you fall over but you held your self up, clutching your cheek with one hand. you hear a high pitched shriek and heavy footsteps. you turn round to see 20 sweaty boys running towards you and hugging you. then you hear y/c yell " guys I thought we had an agreement about touching the other guys' crush?" he asked all the guys take a step back from you and because of the daze you almost fell over but y/c catches you heroicly . "y/n I have a question. it may sound cliché because I'm the popular dude asking the nerdy girl out but will you go out with me ?" he asked .he sucked in a breath and held it waiting for your reply . to shocked to do anything you nod your head up and down. he lets out a sigh of relief and kisses you. when e pulls away he says "let's get something done to that cheek it looks painful. these wusses would be bawling their eyes out. lucky we now have a true man around here now ." all the boys look mock offended. you smile a little before y/c kisses your good cheek. let's just say Amelia didn't mess with you anymore because if she even talked to you 20 boys would be running her way ... 

//////////////////

three updates !!! yay me !!! 

this is also one from the other book I am deleting ! it is not plagiarized !! 

ya Gurly 

MAADDIIIEEEE