He finds out your fear

this chapter is full of different fears. you don't have to read the entire chapter, just find the ones that are suitable for you. oh, and if your fear is not in here, please suggest it and tell me what it is and a brief summary on it so I don't have to research it (I've been really tired lately and school starts back on the  30/4/19 ) oh and I will update others another time!

spiders : 

  you walk into the bathroom. you look up at the roof, stretching your neck and see a  tiny spider. you scream blue murder (that means really loud) and y/bf comes running in. he follows your eyes and sees a spider. well, it was really, much smaller than an ant. he lets out a hearty chuckle before taking off his shoe and chucking it at the roof. you storm out of the room and collapse onto the bed. a few seconds later you feel a dip in the bed "hey y/n," he says as he pulls you closer to his chest. you hum in response, not bothered to fight against him ." sorry I laughed at you ." a small smile tug on the edge of your lips . "it's ok y/bf. I still love you ." you say. he hugs you tighter. you spend the rest of the day like that and he was always the one to kill spiders in this relationship let's say.