Chapter 18

2 weeks later.

NAINA POV

Everything was going as usual. Me sleeping on the floor, Ishaan yelling at me for every inconvenience, Preparing food and doing chores, yea that was my daily schedule since my marriage.

Today was Sunday. Ishaan hasn't been home since friday.Also it's been raining cats and dogs since yesterday. I'll be lying if i said its doesn't bother me. In fact, I was anxious thinking about if something bad happened to him. Even though I hate him, I won't wish anything bad happening to him.

Shivaay and Anika was on a business trip since last Wednesday. So I can't call them and ask them about Ishaan.

Suddenly, I heard the keys jingling on the door to see Ishaan coming. He was so drunk.

He couldn't even walk properly, also his shirt and pants were drenched in the rain.

For a moment. I stared at his abs seeing through his wet shirt. Even in wet dress and drunk, he still looked perfect.

How can he do that?

I ran to him to help him through the door. His legs were wobbling from being drunk.

I put a hand on his shoulder to give him support.

Ishaan turned to his side to stare at me with his drunk eyes, when he made it out it was me through his hazy vision, he pushed me.

"I don't need you, Don't touch me." Ishaan shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed him again.

"How are you gonna reach our room? you can't even see properly". I said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I don't know if he realized the truth or not, he started to walk with me.

Damn, he is heavy.

When we both reached the room, I was more tired than him.

Ishaan was leaning on me and it looks like he was already half asleep on my shoulder.

But his towering body was unbearable to carry, so I slowly put him on the bed.

Ishaan laid back on the bed and as I was leaving, he take hold of my hand and pulled me into his bed.

I fell into his hard chest.

I stared into his dark brown eyes. It was as mesmerizing as his voice, I became lost in his eyes until i realized we were lying on his bed staring at each other.

I started to stand up but his grab was too strong.

"Your clothes are wet, If you sleep on it, you will catch a fever." I said diverting my gaze from him.

"Why do you care if I get sick?" He asked coming closer to my face.

His plum lips were making my hands shiver to touch it.

I shook my head to stop that kind of thoughts.

"I...I don't actually care." I said and turned my face away.

"Look at me, Naina." His voice was so low that it sounded like melody in my ears.

I turned my face to look at his perfectly sculpted face.

Without knowing, I touched his face tracing his jaw with my fingers.

For a second, he pushed his face further into my palm, melting into my touch.

When realization hit him, he pushed me out of the bed.

"Oww...What is wrong with you?" I yelled rubbing my hurt head.

I stood up angry to give him a lesson of my own. But Ishaan was already drifting into his deep sleep.

His sleepy face melted my angry away.

If he wasn't this cute in his sleep, I would have punched him on his stomach.

I smiled at my own thought.

His wet clothes were sticking onto his body like a second skin so I went to get some clothes from his wardrobe.

Wow, he really have some obsession with black.

I stared at his clothes before taking a black plain tshirt.

I came close to him and slowly rolled him over. He was so deep in his sleep soI grabbed his huge arm and pulled him close to my body.

I softly opened his buttons and removed the shirt. Just like his face, his body was also God made.

I took the tshirt with my other hand and started to pull his head through it.

His weight was making it so hard.

That's when it caught my eye. He had a tattoo just below his neck on the back.

It was an angel wings with "I was once your angel now you're mine" written on it

I traced my finger slowly over it. The black tattoo stood contrast to his pale skin.

His little snore suddenly startled me. He was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

I smiled like an idiot seeing him like this.

Why can't you be this innocent when you wake up too?

I put him in his warm clothes and laid him back to his bed.

Before going to sleep, I softly ruffled his hair, smiling.