stars and souls.

Naina watched as Ishaan stepped out of the shower. His hair was dripping water down to his eyes. He's only wearing a black sweatpants.

Naina took a sharp breath seeing his wet torso. But she suddenly got distracted by the now- loosen bandage at his hand.

Naina grabbed Ishaan by the shoulder and made him sit on their bed. Naina took the new bandage and wrapped around the freshly cleaned wound. She bandaged the bruise on his back too.

"Don't you ever stop taking care of others? " Ishaan asks at his wife.

Naina smiles. Ishaan swiftly grabbed Naina by her hand and before she knows it, she's on his lap. He pressed Naina to his chest and she melts.

Naina rests her head on his neck and started to trace sweet kisses on his neck. A moan escapes out of his lips.

"Stop that or otherwise you'll regret it later. " Ishaan murmurs.

Naina giggles and raise her face to meet his. Ishaan was staring at her like she was the reason for him to live.

"I have something for you. " Ishaan said.

"What is it? " Naina asked.

Ishaan smirked and stretched his hands to open his bedside drawer. From it, he took a small black box.

Naina stared at in confusion. Ishaan smiled at his wife and opened it.

Naina eyes grew wider as she saw the shining chain inside. It was the chain Ishaan broke on their first night. Her mother's chain.

"How?...you said you threw it away. " Naina snatched the chain from his hands and stared at it bewildered.

"You really thought that? " Ishaan smirked.

"Yes." Naina pursued her lips in a straight line.

"Well, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. But I never really threw it out. I kept it with me for some reason. I have made it repaired it for you. " Ishaan smiles at his joyful wife.

"Thank you Ishaan. You don't know how much this means to me. " A tear started to well up in her eye.

"Why is it so important to you? " Ishaan asked.

"It's my Mom. .......No, I believe it belonged to my mom. This chain was left along with me at the orphanage. So I always thought it was my mom's. " Naina whispered.

"If your mother ever comes back, will you forgive her? " Ishaan asked her with concerned eyes.

"Yes." Naina nodded.

"Why?  They abandoned you. Why would you forgive them? "

"I don't know...... Maybe she had some reason for abandoning me. Maybe she wasn't financially able to raise me. So that's why she left me there hoping that I could have a life which she didn't. " Naina said with innocent eyes.

"How could you be this kind and forgiving? " Ishaan cupped her face in his plam.

"Because I love too much.... Okay, now help me put it on. " Naina raised the chain at him.

Ishaan took it and put it around her neck.

Naina leaned over and plant a soft, chaste kiss on his mouth.

"Thank you. " Naina mutters.

"Marry me. " Ishaan grinned at his wife.

"We are already married you idiot. " Naina giggled.

"No. Marry me. Marry me for real. " Ishaan stared deep into his wife's eyes.

Ishaan's serious tone startled Naina.

"What do you mean? "

"I don't even remember our wedding. It went so fast and I couldn't even admire your beauty that day. So I want to have a marriage again. With all the media, friends and family. Because you deserve all the attention in the world. Also I need to tell the world that I belong to you and you belong to me. "

Reaching up, Naina caressed his cheek tenderly, enjoying the feel of the stubble
beneath her fingers. 'God,I love this man' Naina thought to herself.

Ishaan tilts his head to one side and his lips quirk up in a smile. " So will you marry me, Miss Naina? "

" Yes. " Naina shook her head in joy.

Ishaan breathes in relief. He swiftly grasps her chin to hold her in place, and then his mouth is on hers. Desire sweeps through him, and her body responds. His lips are at her ear, her throat, then back at her mouth, his teeth gently pulling at her lower lip.

"I think we should have the real first night after the marriage. " Naina whispers through their crashing lips.

Ishaan pulls himself from her and took a sharp breath.

"Then stop seducing me with your beauty. Oh god it's so distracting. " Ishaan nuzzles in her neck.

"Come on lover boy. Let's sleep now. We both are so tired. "Naina murmured softly against his ears.

He reached for her, and grabbing her tightly, he pulls her down on the bed beside him.

Naina cradles Ishaan in her arms, his head on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair as his eyes drooped.

 She ran her fingers through his hair as his eyes drooped

"Don't ever leave me," he whispers before he dozed off.

"Never." Naina whispered back.