𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 !

_____________________________________┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

A day into the new arrangements and Idalia hated how right she was about Damian. He really was a selfish fighter. A kind soul, she could tell, but he was not the friendliest to his new teammates.

And while that was going on, Idalia's dragons quickly adjusted to their new home. They either slepted on the roof or the field, whichever the chose.

Koriand'r even gave her a high-tech surveillance pad. So that she could always watch them wherever she was.

Aegon flew in the open air, above the clouds. Meraxes and Maegorian were sleeping on the roof of the building.

She was thankful for the device and was happy to know thay her dragons were doing okay. Now, if only their first team training could go just as smoothly and peacefully.

Damian hadn't utter one word to her since their arrival. As rude as it was, she knew already that he wasn't used to many people around him. Or he was, it was just that he was used to doing things alone.

That could be the reason for his standoffish attitude.

And when they all had enough with Damian's selfish acts ( He destroyed all of the simulations before his team could and then kept going ), Jaimie walked over to the control panel and turned off the room. 

"Geez, how'd that happen?" Jaime said sarcastically, seeing the glare he was giving him.

Idalia paid more attention to the group as she saw Damian get visibly frustrated. In retaliation, he threw a batarang at him.

The blue scarab on Jaimie's back quickly blocked the attack, destroying the device in the process.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed, looking at him as if he was crazy.

"Huh, I heard your tech was fast." Damian scoffed. "I wanted to see how fast."

"Don't mess with us, little man." Jaimie threatened. He didn't like this Robin coming into his team and acting all rude towards everyone.