𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 !

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 !

_____________________________________
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

The Teen Titans have officially finished their first major mission together as a new team and everyone could not have been happier.

After the demon king Trigon was sealed, Raven kept the crystal on her forehead to always contain him. So that she didn't have to leave the team.

And because of their victory, Batman expressed how proud he was of the team and of his son, which Damian was secretly happy about.

Once everyone got back to the tower, Korriand'r decided that the team deserved a pizza party on the roof. It was a beautiful day and the wind wasn't blowing as much so, why not? So she made the team help her buy and put up party decorations all over the roof the entire morning.

She ordered a huge amount of pizza and she got Cyborg to hook up a stereo on the roof for music.

The party started and though Idalia was having fun, she didn't quite get the concept of the eating contest Garfield and Jaimie were currently partaking in. Though, it was amazing to see how much he could eat in such a short amount of time.

Nevertheless, she found it amusing when Garfield suddenly got sick from too much pepperoni and green pepper pizza.

Raven rolled her eyes as she watched him and Jaimie groan on the ground while clutching their stomachs in pain. But she had a small smile on her face as she quietly sipped her soda.

Damian just looked at the two as if they were the stupidest people on the planet. He wasn't a meat eater at all. In fact, pizza wasn't his thing but he enjoyed the festivities.

"Dragon Mama! Help!" Garfield groaned as his stomach twisted again. "I don't feel so good, yo!"

"That contest was a horrible idea!" Jaimie whined as he twisted his body next to him. "It's all your fault, Gar!"

"How's it my fault!? You just had to underestimate me!"

"It was your idea, stupid!"

"And you're stupid enough to agree so who's really the stupid one?"

Idalia giggled, waving her glowing hand over them, letting green sparkles rain over then. The sparkles made them glow momentarily, healing them completely and giving them more energy to party.