𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 !

_____________________________________┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

"If you're going to fly us there, we've got to go now." Korriand'r said as they made their way towards the elevator. Which lead to the roof.

"But you guys barely held your own against Flash and Wonder Woman, and that's without Superman being on deck." Cyborg pointed out, still not seeing how they can save Raven.

"He shouldn't be a problem." Damian simply said as the elevator doors slid open.

Garfield scoffed, very skeptical about his confidence. " Yeah right, like you got a way to take out Superman."

Damian paused, flashing him a knowing smirk as everyone entered the elevator. Garfield looked at him with slight surprise.

"Oh my God, I think he does."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The longer it takes to get there, the more trouble Raven could be in." Idalia said as she lead everyone.

On top of the windy rooftop, laid all three of her dragons.

Sensing their mother is near, the three dragons rose their heads up and looked as she lead the group towards them.

Cyborg, barely knowing much about Idalia, had only heard she had three fully grown dragons. Seeing it for himself, he couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated and shocked to see just how big they really were.

"So these are your dragons?" Cyborg asked, incredulously but also in awe at the sight of them.

Idalia smiled slightly at her three sons. "Yes, they are."

"I know, I nearly crapped my pants at the sight, too." Garfield chimed in. "So how's this going to work, Dragon Mama?"

"That's why you call her Dragon Mama." Cyborg mumbled, finally getting the nickname.

Idalia sighed, turning to face everyone.

"Aegon is the fastest of the three, he will get us there in no time." She said. "Meraxes and Maegorian are the stronger ones, they will do us justice against enemies."