𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢: 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 !

_____________________________________
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊         ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊         ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱                                         
✧ ⋆    . ┊ .  ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

" I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE."

The very first thing Damian uttered to her after standing next to her. There had been a small crowd forming due to Garfield and Jaime competing in a dance battle, playing Dance Dance Revolution.

After his rather informative and eye opening talk with Raven about Idalia, he felt the need to at least try with her. She had been nothing but kind to everyone this entire couple of days. So, why not?

Miss Koriand'r went further into the crowd to get a closer look at the two boys competitively dancing, while Idalia held her large cherry slushie and watched with an amused smile on her face.

Jumping alittle, she turned to see Damian standing next to her. Not even looking at her but straight ahead. As if he couldn't look her in the eyes.

She figured that he has never apologized to anyone before. Or felt the need to.

"I was. . . insensitive about your character and it was rude of me to assume such things." He stiffly spoke, rubbing his arm a little. "So. . .yeah, sorry."

Idalia stared at him. If this was anyone else doing this, she wouldn't believe he was being honest but seeing as Damian was actually making an effort in being apologetic, she could let this one sly.

"All is forgiven, Damian." She reassures with a small smile.

Damian glanced at her sideways before turning his eyes back to the crowd.

It was silent between the two as they just stood there and watched everyone cheer and clap. Garfield was really good at this game, he secretly admitted.

"Stupid bet, huh?" He mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "It's as if they are competing for a scrap of meat."

Idalia sighed. She knew he was talking about the bet they made earlier. She had a feeling that they forgot that Damian actually won that bet. She wondered if he remembered.