Chapter 1

I really love about werewolf story.
About the Alpha thing and the mate thing.
So here. I'm might put some of my culture thing and see.
I have many idea about it.
And thanks you again for read it.
Dont forget to comment.
~ERNNA ~

                Bella is she-wolf from Borneo Asia. She have the ultimate power and The moon goddes blessed her with that to help people and she is pure white royal wolf that have like Asian tatto tribe.

                She already shift when she was 10 years old. The moon goddes also gave her the ordinary white necklace that contains power to control. Only her can use and activated the power.
               She always look weak and easy get bullies. Because she already promised with the moon goddes not harm those innocent people, unless when time is come.

              Her Alpha Terry was very cruel to her and always threat her like a slave. The Alpha have 2 sons. Adrian and Andrew. Adrian always treated her like slave meanwhile Andrew also same. When them want to training, she always becomes the punching bag.
             Only the Luna Grace was good to her. Bella parents already died when the rogue attack last years. She disgraced by her pack and people treat her like nobody at the the pack.
             If not for her Luna, she will died when those people treat her like a punching bag. She live by at the jungle that might be far from house pack. But she didn't care and she always be in time to work, cooking and cleaning the pack house.
             When she go home, she always practice and do some magic to cover her scent.

BELLA POV

(IBAN LANGUAGE )
[Aku nutup bau ngambi kitak enda ngiga aku. Semua aku andal ngau kuasa ke diberi agai aku]
(I command to all of people didn't know my scented, with all the power that gave to me).

Her eye change from normal one to red one.
               Suddenly the vines growing up and it released some magic in the air. Her scents was vanished like that and she cover her house from outside people with vines full of thorn.

             The house may look like the old wood one. But the real one is different she have the power to change it. It looks like cabin with full of flowers.

              Soon her 18 years old will coming and the MATE thing. She haven't prepared for MATE. she didn't realise it will change her live after the mating process. She thought she will be the lone wolf. She didn't expect that tho.
                 When she go to cooking and prepare some lunch for the pack member. Alpha Terry mind link her to come office after finishing the tasks.

_Come to my office later when u finish the task later little Bella _(ALPHA TERRY)

_Yes Alpha_.
She thought the Alpha might have her to pick some herb or becoming a punching bag today. So she finished the task quickly and go to Alpha office.

              Knock knock.

"Alpha Terry, can I come in".
Nervousness plus scare. Yesterday Alpha beat her for didn't di worl properly, and the bruises is still there.
"You may come in little Bella. Have a sit down".
Alpha stop doing his work and focus with and red envelope. The invitation card with royal stamp.
"This weekend, The Alpha King will visit our pack. So better you behave yourself and dont flirting with The King. Tidy up Alpha suite for it. Make sure all thing will prepare for the best service of our hospitality of our pack. Didn't you understand?" He give command and I say
"Yes Alpha. I will behave.". I just can't believe, he give this important task.
"I'm already promise to Luna not beating you this whole week. So, make sure you gonna listen every my command". He use his Alpha mode to command me. And I just nooding.

               On my way to the kitchen, I heard some she-wolf gossip about me. Uhhh duhh, why me. That girl is Jane. She is the best fighting warrior she-wolf to our pack.

Jane: WHAT THE FUCK!! That ugly girl have really important task to prepare The King chamber!

Mia: Yeah. She is ugly and can't shift. Besides, The Kings might be MATE to you Jane.

Jane: Stop it. People will hear about that. Shuhhh.

"Stop gossiping around here both of you".
Both of them snapped and looked at the Luna at the entrance door. "Don't you have some training this time or I might report to Alpha that you have skip the training". Both of them say" Sorry Luna, we will go now ".

              With that both of them go training and Luna Grace come forward and pull me to her room." We will go to mall soon. Buy some accessories or get the dress for you".
Dress?? She just giggle and
"Oh my gosh, you didn't know about it right? I'm just nooding slowly.
"It just not Royal Visit to our pack Bella. It was ball for Alpa king to find The King Mate before the coronation this end of month.
" But Luna. Alpha didn't mention about ball at all. I scared later Alpha might scold me for disobey him commands is to behave. " just stand and stare to floor.
"I already ask him permission to bring you out. Just one ball that I ask for you to off of your work this week. So come, let just shopping. The driver already wait at the outside." Luna Grace was so kind to me. Hopefully this ball might be way to out from this pack, from the torture and I might be free after this.

The starter my stories might be not good like other author.
But I promise, the next one will improve.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
,❤️❤️❤️❤️
-ERNNA -
12.36am
4/10/2021