Chapter 6

I will makesure that she is bearing our pup. SOON!!
-THEO-

Bella POV
     WAR!! LYCAN!!
Those word rang multiple times at my thought. Me as powerful wolf. Nuhhh uh. It can't be happening.

Alex POV (BEFORE THE REJECTION)
       As a matter of fact, Bella "was" my mate. I thought she an Omega. The lowest rank at werewolf.

       I knew she was my mate when I turn age 17th last years. Her scent is sweet cherry and vanila.

       My wolf Zion want me to mark her instantly. But I'm fight with my wolf.

        Instead I told Zion, I don't need weak, low rank she-wolf being my Luna.

      I want strong Luna who can lead my pack. Not weakling like her.

        My best way was I gonna reject her when she knew I am her mate when her next birthday.

       The day that was her birthday. I was having makeout sessions with our female warriors. Jane.

      Don't get me wrong. We having a fun that morning. She always threw herself at my bed. What a warrior want to sleep with the future Alpha. Such pathetic.

     Before Bella knock on the door. I knew she will come to me according to her sweet scent.

      Meanwhile Jane doing her job. Sucking my dic*. Yeah.

Knock. Knock.
"Who is that"! Groaning as I start annoyed.

"It me Alex. Bella." damn. My dick hardened when she say out my name. Stupid mate bond.
I'm pretty sure Jane can feel it.

"Come in. Jane go start practice, I will follow you behind. I need to talk with Bella".

"Okay babe, love you. Let finish this later when you done with that later". She put on clothes and walk away.

"I think you know why am I here Alex". She just stood there. No emotional at all.

She just looked at me. Being naked. Naked at bed. She not attempt by it. Zion angry at my mind. I just put some wall block Zion coming through. Smirked and smile thin.

"Do you think, I will accept you as my mate. My Luna." She didn't flinch. Zion goes crazy when I being rude to our mate.

"I Alex. Future Alpha of Silver Pack. Reject you Bella as my mate and Luna of my pack". She just smile.

Wait. She relieved with my reject. I thought she will begging not to reject her.

"You don't know, I am so happy with that rejection. I have been crazy pain this whole week when you make out with some slut here"
Oh, she feels it. That good.

         She pull her t-shirt up for me to look. Bruises around her stomach. That the effect of my thing. Smiling wide and let out chuckle.

"After this, I will not suffer this again. You can have your slut around you every night after this". She didn't anger but opposite.

"I'M BELLA DEIGHTON. DAUGHTER OF ALPHA BLUE LAKE PACK. ACCEPTED ALEX THE FUTURE ALPHA SILVER PACK REJECTION".

      Did she say Blue Lake pack. One of pack that my dad slaughter whole pack.

     She is Alpha female. She just walk out and slam my door room. She event didn't look at me.

     Zion let out howling pain. The fact that Claire, Bella wolf also reject us. Zion shut down himself. Mourning lost his mate. Claire.

    Our mate bond was still a tiny bit. A click sound be hear. My chest having a great pain after minutes. 

   That is sign mate bonding was break. Struggling breathing.

    I called out to Zion. But ni reply. Perhaps Zion having a great pain. I let Zion have some time.

Alex rejected Bella as his mate.
She will regret about that at the next chapter guys.
After this, i will try update for everyday.
If I am not that busy.
Let me know by comment or mybe some edit the word.
Dont forgot to
VOTE ❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
3.44PM
28/10/2021