Chapter 15

I want you to find our powerful item.
It will give you the immortal for entire life to you and your chosen mate.
-KUMANG GODDESS -

BELLA POV
             It was beautiful day. I heard about what happened to Aliana.

            Bearing Royal mark was so hard. She will not accept into any pack. She roughly became a rouge.

          Well. I don't care about them. I just want to focus on my new environment here. With Danny.

        Danny was so caring and overprotective over me. I don't know why.

       He say he just a 2nd command of the Lycan King. Chuckle to that statement. He can't lie to me.

         I can fell his dominated King aura when he face look very cool. The people surrounding at here was so different from the werewolf.

        Here is. The Lycan village call Rainforest. I love it here. Freedom. No mating seasons.

       If you all ask me. What it look like. It look like happy people, happy family and happy kids.

        When my mind think about my 2nd mate. He must be going crazy. I don't care bout it anymore. I'm still not forgetting how it feel like being betrayal by 2 male werewolf. Alpha and Future King of Werewolf.

"Bell. Uh. Here we goes. She didn't listen dude.
Hello, to the earth Bella." Danny showing me face grumpy. He so cute when he get grumpy.

"Well, sorry. What was you saying." feeling guilty and worried he might angry. Duuhh.

"Really Bell. I have been talking almost like half hour telling you about the prophecy." he just leaning and let out long sigh.

"Listen here Bella. I have that book around my library that was at private section." I told my whole my story to that Danny guys. Well. He know about those KUMANG GODDESS.

"Okay, but first. Let get some sleep. It almost midnight now Bella." he yawning and close his eye. Danggg. He so handsome.
(Danny picture at above)

~Stop it Bella. You almost drooling looked at Danny. But, who am I to judge. By the his Lycan also smokin hot babe!" My wide go wide as that comment.

~Why you being so pathetic Claire. I can't help by this great view like a greek goodness who was sleeping leaning at my couch." forgot to mention. we was at my bedroom. Bedroom guys.

~Stop denying that you didn't ogling looking at that. Perfecto mia Bella!" Nahhhh. I still haven't move on by the betrayal thing happens since that Theo shit thing.

~Alright, you right my princessa Claire." before she harass me more. I shut off and put wall. I want this view for me only.

         Wait? For me only. Why am I think about this. We just knew each other for a a years goodness sake.

" Hei Dan. Wake up. Go sleep to your room. Will you." poking his cheek hope he will wake up but he didn't.

"Just lay here Bella. And stop thinking about me. I can smell your arousal scent here. Just go to sleep. Don't make me wakeup and make you go ti sleep. I'm already tired with manyyy of paperwork. Let me sleepover this night." As soon as he says that. I just sleep next to him.

         It didn't bother me. We didn't do anything. Just sleep. Dont get your dirty mind ya guys.

         It didn't take me long to sleeping. Close my eye and drift to other realm at longhouse.

          I mean. It was a very long house wooden type. But, why is nobody here.
Danggg. I remember this place when KUMANG GODDESS visit me at my dream or realm. This is her place it called  PANGGAU LIBAU.

          I was about calling her but she is already appear to my sight.

"Aku bisi utai ka padah agai dik. Nyak d ulih masuk kitok baru".(I have something important tell you, that why you was come here again). Okay, it might be something serious. The ways she looking at me was so eerie.

"Nama utai ka padah nuan gai aku". (What it is?). She show me some thing that was like a key.

"Tok kunci agai semua pertanyaan dik. Semua soalan ke ka tanya dik, jawapan ya bisi bak diak mgang." (This is the key to all of your questions. It will answer to all of it.) what am I supposed to do with the key.

          I was already want ask one more question but something disturbing. Someone shaking me.

" Bell, wake up. It already 10am. Goshh. Why is this woman sleep like a log.". Damn you Danny. I was so close want ask something. Uhhhh.. Never mind.

"Alright, I awake now. Thank to you again  Dan grumpy. Your snoring was loud enough to hear when you slept next to me. It sounds like people was doing turn on the ship engine". His face was so blushing. He walked out and

"Brunch already serve at kitchen your majesty. One more thing, please don't say it to others people okay". He close the door.

            I decided to go bathroom. Brush my teeth and cleansing my face using fresh water.

           Change my outfit to top soldiers tank and short black. My hair was tie to bun style.

          Then, I saw a key at my under pillow. Do I decide to bring it together. Headed towards to kitchen. Eat my brunch.

"Hei Bella. I have bad news for you." Leo was walked and sit at edge of island.

"The Royal werewolf will visit here for alliance, because rouge case. Will you be fine. It was The new King. Your ex mate." my eye are wide open.

The keys was the one that can answer to Bella questions.
Theo also coming to Lycan kingdom.
How Bella will manage this later when Theo know she is at the Lycan kingdom.

Guess what is next.
Give me some opinion and comment.
Don't forget.
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
11.26pm
14/11/2021