Chapter 31

With the power that I have.
I pronounced you as a new King.
-Theo-

People around stopped after the Oscar incident suddenly disappeared. Some admitted defeat because the leader had already disappeared due to a large lightning strike.

All bow and respect towards Danny and Bella. Theo came forward and followed respectfully.

After the incident the oscar disappeared. Danny was visited in a dream by his mother.

"I am trying to protect your true identity. Because you are the keeper of the locks and KELING WOLF mentioned by the moon goddess and the chief."  say by Danny mom. She look peaceful and calm.

After that, Danny was aware of some things.

The key to the mystery box keeper. Keling wolf.

"I hope you will replace your biological father place as a king because our kinds needs a king like you. Just lead them with your beautiful Queen. She is destined like you my son." Danny stay awake and dream about it.

After having a dream about meeting Danny's mother. Danny got up and sat pensively.

"Danny, meet me near dad's office here. I have something to discuss with you" said Theo after knocking on Danny's room door.

Danny got up and walked to Theo's office.

"Please sit down Danny." said Theo as he sat in front of the office desk accompanied by Lucas.

"The purpose of I'm calling you come here is that I want to say , I am not Interested in taking over the throne. The rule is well known, the eldest son will take over after father's death. I will not force you to make a sudden decision like this. But our people need a king to guide." said Theo, looking at Danny direction.

"I will agree to be king on one condition. You must substitute with me to be Leader in the lycan." Theo was stunned by Danny's condition as he thought.

"I'm going to be the head of the lycan. Oh yes, I'm forgot to introduce. This is Lucas. He was our father's beta while he was still alive. And lucas, this is my brother who is going to be king." Lucas got up and bowed respectfully to Danny.

After all of them finished discussing and decided to make the coronation ceremony of the new king that is during the fullmoon in 2 weeks.

Preparations must be made neatly and regularly. All packs are invited to witness the new King and their Queen.

2 weeks passed. All pack leaders and luna have come gathered in the main council.

Bella was left with Danny who was preparing for an important ceremony as well as a wedding ceremony too.

"I can't believe all the things that have happened. Now we're just waiting for the ceremony. Thank you Danny for always being with me until now." Bella also looked at Danny with affection.

"My queen. You are my only one. But unfortunately, after this ceremony. We will both be busier with our own tasks." said Danny.

Danny kissed bella's cheek and said

"I love you so much bella. You're the only one I love. I'm so lucky to have you as my  mate."

"I'm sorry for interrupting your romantic time. It's time for us to start this ceremony. All the packs have arrived my lord." said Lucas as he bowed respectfully to bella and Danny.

Danny and Bella have reached the main door. Waiting for Theo to announce can only enter the hall.

"I am very happy with today because we will have a new king to replace my father. He is the son of my father with his mate. I just follow the rules set by our ancestors. The eldest son will take over my father's duties. Welcoming Danny and his mate Bella Deighton came to the front. " after theo finished reading the speech, the main door was opened by lucas.

All the pack leaders and luna bowed respectfully. The alpha aura of Danny and bella affects the wolves. Once they had reached the altar, all stood.

"I am Danny the eldest son of the former king. Will take my father's place. I also promise to guide all with the presence of my Queen."

Theo sliced ​​Danny's hand with a dagger. The blood flows out into the holy bowl.

"I am Bella Deighton mate Danny. Will take over as a competent Queen. I will help and assist."

Theo sliced ​​Bella's hand with a dagger. The blood flows out into the holy bowl.

The scars sliced ​​with a dagger healed quickly because we were wolves.

Theo also said.

"I hereby announce the king and queen of wolves. Danny and Bella Deighton. "

Still have one more chapter and epilogue. Thanks for waiting this chapter.

Don't forget vote ❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA92-
11.54pm
7/5/2022