Chapter 14

I screw up this time. Shit!
My Jack was gone.
What a werewolf if you wolf die.
Basically I'm human.
Wait? Human?
-THEO -

Theo POV
            Yesterday was not my day. It just like. Moon goddess punished me.

            First I meet my mate. My beautiful mate.

            Seconds, I have so called fiancee. Aliana. Why am I get engaged to her. Because she was with me when I have alpha training. She was like my back bone. I was so eager want meet my mate until my age reach twenty six. I gave up for waiting my mate. And proposed to Aliana. I knew she fuckup with other guard here. But I dont care. I need Queen Luna stay by my side when my dad retired.

          Third, I am forgot about my mate. Bella was at here. I am mean she at the castle. She stay at guest room. Since that day, I feel like something was missing.

          Fourth, my wolf Jack. He disappeared. My dad summon healer and they said. Jack can't be safe because of my attitude towards my mate. I'm cheating. The healer say, the only way I need my wolf back again was. I need Bella come back to my side.

          Fifth, my dad. He soo fuxxking mad at me and Aliana. He call off our engagement. I'm gladly happy hear that. Lucas also understand that arrangements.

         The next day, my dad told our warriors to search for Bella. He told them keep searching because she is the future Queen Luna werewolf.

       But something was happened. Aliana didn't like that plan. She coming in to Alpha meeting room for discussion war that happened soon.

"I don't want she come back. It just my place. I was the future queen. I'm Theo fiancee. Not that BITCH. She is just OMEGA!" Aliana was bold enough say that word to my father. I saw Lucas just pinch his bridge nose and tsk tsk.

"Who's tell you she is OMEGA?". The whole meeting room was full of King aura. My father face was serious and cold. He didn't show any emotional.

"Jane told me about that. She is just slave and Omega. Perhaps she already been tastw by whole male at there." she smirked and threw some thin smile. She just looked at me.

"She is the most powerful she-wolf. She is the legend myth wolf from KUMANG GODDESS! She is from Alpha bloodline. She is Alpha Bella from Blue Lake pack. The one that Alpha Terry slaughter whole pack. One more thing Aliana. You don't deserve place being Queen to our kind. I know what you doing behind us. You fuck up every guard, warrior here. Don't make me do something you will regret. Now, can you please get out!" she didn't move for a second and digest what have my dad say. When my dad is mad, it not good thing. He will become cruel later on.

" No she not! Those myth fake one. She can't be the most powerful one. No one will have Theo other than me. I deserve being Theo mate!" she shrieking and yelling like a crazy woman at there. Lucas didn't dare help her even if that is his sister. He is right. We need Bella. She is the right Queen Luna. I saw how her using those incredible power against Alpha Terry.

        Something bad happen, thunder was soon heard at outside. I saw my dad change form to half human half wolf

"I AM THE KING ARTHUR THOMPSON OF WEREWOLF. I WILL OUTBOUND YOU FROM ROYAL. FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL BECOME A ROGUE!". soon she fall back to ground and have some royal mark.

         Royal mark was given to person who have many doing bad thing. I think she doing many bad things behind us. With royal mark that was bearing at her neck. She will not accept to any pack.

          She shift to her wolf form and run. Lucas didn't flinch at the though of her sister become rogue.

4month presents

Theo POV
             4month without wolf. I'm basically a human. I can't shift anymore.

             I looked at many place search Bella. Her old house was no where been seen. It like vanished.

            How am I supposed to find her. I need her. I need my wolf.

         Being human was so painful to walk. I can't run like those back time.

        Screw my self. But the Lycan king sent latter.

         War didn't happen. There a weird. Why suddenly called off the war. Something fishy here.

        I didn't care enough about that thing. I just want Bella.

       I will make it up. I will change my way. I will treat her if she was found later.

"PLEASE MOON GODDESS, HELP ME FIND BELLA, I WILL CHANGE. I HAVE LEARN MY FAULTS".  I begging and pleaded to moon goodness. Sooner or later. As long as she accepts me again.

Will Theo find Bella again?
I don't think so guys. 🤔
Let me know and comment for this chapter yea..

Vote please ❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
12.06am
10/11/2021