What's Wrong With You

Although that was supposed to be the end for that day hosouk didn't just go home with the goods, he instead folowed v until they were passing through a tunnel, jhope got closer and instantly pinned him to the wall.

"what the fuck is wrong with you how dare you fucking follow me"

Hosouk came closer to v and whispered "I just thought we didn't get enough time to talk and enough privacy, baby"

V wasn't  afraid or Anxious he was just mad

"you don't know what I can do to you so get the fuck off of me and don't follow me" v said in a deep serous voice

"baby that tone makes you sound even more sexy and attractive"

"you son of......" v was about to kick him in the nuts, but hosouk blocked it and then crashed his lips on v's.

And as if v was hypnotize he lowered his leg back to the group and let himself get kissed by that stranger, and although he could have done so much to hosouk one of them was to basically push him away but he didn't he just stood there.

He was just standing there being kissed by hosouk and the only thing that woke him up after kissing for what seemed like 5 minutes was hosouk trying to get access, he instantly came back to his senses and pushed him away, hosouk backed up and said while licking his own lips

"took you so long to relise what was going on, baby"

"you have no clue what the fuck I can do to you, iam still holding back but believe me if I lose it you are done for it"

"yeah,yeah, yeah you keep saying that over and over again, do something baby talking is useless"

Tae was about to punch him in the face but again hosouk blocked the hit and again kissed him on the lips. This time v pulled away almost immediately .

"why the fuck do you keep doing this" v was mad as fuck but still controlled him self for some reason, at this point it wasn't his father's words holding him back but is was something more mysterious and deeper.

"baby I don't want to fight I just want to talk"

"what do you want, you got your stuff you know my na......"

"what is your Sexuality"

"why are you asking"

"I just feel like you are a bit femanan"

"iam straight"

"well that can be changed" hosouk started getting closer to v

"I am leaving, if you follow me you are dead and again, what we have is just business you don't know me yet honey"

"okay yeah couldn't care less about my life but I liked how you called me honey so ama leave you this time" hosouk said raising both his arms in the air and backing up but still looking at v who started walking away clenching his fists.

"this bitch why didn't I punch him" Tae though to himself as he started walking away

"bye baby!!" jhope shouted from behind