Thought About It

Before jhope could even have time to start panicking the sounds of gun shots were heard "Bang.  Bang" and the two cops dropped dead on the hard, cold concert.

"you filthy mother fuckers, good job no. 8 you get a raise" v said dusting of his clothes from the dirty cops hands.

"well I guess you have seen another sneak peek of my capabilities, would you consider giving me a chance" jhope said giving v a cold look trying not to show any sort of desperation or weakness

"oh your still here, well iam not going to lie you have up till now showed me nothing but amazing talents and capabilities and dispite my un understandable hatred towards you I will still give you a chance why not, but know that if I later on change my mind I won't just leave you I will end up killing you so you better go to the gym and train well so you could impress me, mkay  boy"v said starting to walk away leaving jhope  flying over the moon of course he did not show it he just gave v his cold unreadable look as he started leaving.

Jhope was about to call for v again, but before he did v said "and don't try to text me asking me if I had thought about it or not yet, that will only make me mad and get a bad impression of you" v said starting to disappear in the darkness waving his hand goodbye and he left.

Jhope was finally back home, he was standing in his room in front of his big size, full body mirror.

"do I really need to work out, mh what ever it takes to stay in that field" jhope was talking to himself in front of the mirror.

"hay hobi what is that ha, got a new girl that you want to impress with some abs and stuff " j hope's sister stood in the door way of his room holding up the gym membership card, she said moveing her eyebrows up and down.

"what, no" jhope said kind of sarteld by her sudden appearance

"yeah sure, just make sure that you don't act dumb when you are with her" she winked at him and threw the card on a small table next to the door.

Jhope rolled his eyes and thought to him self "well at least she doesn't think iam getting fit to be in a gang" he chuckled slightly and after 5 more minutes of checking himself out in the mirror, he decided to start going to the gym that he had joined the same day after he left v on his way home.

He took his backpack shuved in it some extra clothes a towel and a bottle of water, and headed out.

Jhope woke up the next day, just a boring day, he got up, got dressed and went to school, sat through 8 hours or more of straight suffering and torment then went back home to lock him self up in his room.

He had nothing to do, no more friends, no more enjoyable stuff and more importantly no more drugs.

The day passed quickly and the next day came, he opened his eyes, slowly adjusting to the bright sunlight slowly reaching his hands over to stop the noisey alarm clock and before he could even think about how boring his day will go like he recived a message

I have thought about it, I could have told you to meet me now but I know you have school so meet me after school, text me and I will send the location

Fuck school baby, I will meet you now send the location

*_____________* see ya

And for the first time in history iam actually quite satisfied with this chapter belive it or not. I hope you enjoy it as much as I kind of did, also sorry for the late update, I could give you a specific schedule for my chapter releasement days but I sure won't be able to post in time. 💜💜