are you thinking what am thinking?

"on all fours now ,baby boy "tae said the last words in a sarcastic tone .

"And why should I ,daddy"jhope asked with that same tone making tae get more pissed and mad.

"Do I have to explain everything again to you baby boy ? naughty boys need to get punished so they won't slack out during important shit and to not ever disrespect there daddy's now bend over "tae shouted as jhope still just sat on the bed taking of the suit jacket.

"How about do something more fun , something for grown ups,not for little naughty boys, although I could be !"jhope snickered.

Tae had his eyes wide open in uder  shock . As tae was in that state jhope took the chance to pull the guy and pin him to the bed.

He pinned him to it ,legs on both sides of tae's waist and hands pushing on his broad shoulders to keep him pinned down .

"Tae honey am not that type of asshole who would force people, but ...........if your not gonna cooperate then am gonna have to "jhope cocked a brow .

Tae started laughing hysterically .

The next second tae was on top now the one pinning jhope in place as he continues laughing uncontrollably

"I........I think you forgot who I am ............you think you can pull this of ............ON ME ?" he started laughing again.

Jhope was laying there dumfound .

"Man...... dispit pissing me of badly, this little pathetic show you did made me laugh hard as fuck man , you're funny" tae said whipping a tear that had slipped

"Happy you liked it ,could preform more seens for you "jhope winked.

"Ohhhhhh little hobi is being all flirty and horny"tae whispered

Jhope's face went red with embarrassment .

Tae was then leaning down , getting lower,lower and lower.

Tae's lips were meer centimeters away from jhope's.

Tae was about to close the gap between them when the door started nocking rapidly.

"Oh come on ,who ever is nocking that door saved you for now but not for too long baby "tae whispered as he quickly pecked the corner of his lips and got off of him to open the door.

Jhope was laying there just dumfound to say the least yeah he was flirting with him but he never expected that to happen

Tae approached the door and was about to open it when the door got knocked down .

Tae had his arm up covering his face as he tried to see who it was .

"What the fuck "tae shouted as the man aimed his gun at tae .

Of course through all this jhope was hiding beside the bed ,but what can he do he never experienced such things in his boring life before.

The man started shooting at tae and tae was trying his best to avoid his bullets going left and right .

Tae had been in that field for too long to know when that guns amo will finish

Once the man's bullets finished just like how tae expected,he then started to try and use some man power on tae .

Tae was the first to hit giving him a good punch on his abdomen that will sure leave him in so much pain ,the man was about to punch him weakly after that hit he resived but tae easily avoided it giving him another hard punch in the face .

Then dropped to the floor , moaning in pain .

"Another group of assholes sending some weak fuckers to kill me ,who sent you "tae asked fixing his hair and smoothing his clothes.

The man only responded with another pained moan .

"Who fucking sent you ,and jhope you fucking cawerd come here "jhope then came out of his hiding spot and stood beside tae .

No response from the man

Tae then got close to the bed he lifted it up and pulled something relatively small .

All of the sudden tae sharply turned around and pointed a 10mm pistol at the man .

"Now are you going to tell me who sent you and how did you manage to get in here? "tae shouted at the man crouching down to almost the man's level and pointing the gun to his head .

"Okay okay I.......... it's master yoongi "the man said in a terrified shaking voice

"Kind of expected this ,he has no time to train his team members so expected that he would be the one sending weak fuckers like you ,but why ?"tae asked now letting the gun hang on his finger .

"He told me to come and kill you I swear I don't know why or anything else other than that he would give me a great prize if the mission got completed successfully"

"And he had no one else to send other than you , pathetic"tae said standing up and putting his finger on the trigger ready to shoot

"P..... please don't....am a new husband...... please I didn't even get to spend my honeymoon and my wife has a son that am now responsible of "the man pleaded and begged not knowing that by that he was not only incuregeing tae to end his life but the man standing beside him too .

He was begging two men to let him free not knowing that this way his end will be sooner than expected.

"Tae do you mind "jhope said taking the gun from tae ,tae gave him an inquisitive look but gave the gun to him nevertheless.

"Oh thank you sir thank........."the man was in the middle of thanking jhope for "Saving" him but was then silenced for ever as jhope didn't give him self a chance to think twice and shot him right in the head .

"Lesson two never hesitate"jhope said throwing the gun over to tae .

"Hay am the master / the teacher here "tae said annoyed

"Cute ,now help me get rid of that body ........orrrrrr we can have some fun ,what do you think ?"jhope asked looking at the body then back at tae

"Are you thinking what am thinking?"tae looked at him a little bit of excitement clear in his eyes

"I think we're getting along well "jhope said as they both fist bumped  then looked down at the body with  creepy,eery smiles on there faces

Hello