Two Options

And that's what jhope did,he waited until everyone left for work and stuff, egnoring how many times his family tried nocking on his door to wake him up for school he egnored them until they stopped and left with the sound on the main house door smacking shut, he jolted up getting ready real quick and heading to the new location that was send by v, by the way jhope might have made some researchs about v and found that his real name was 'Kim taehyung' the famous Mafia or whatever shit.

After a bit he had reached his destination, wierd enough  the location didn't lead him to some shity, abandoned place, this time it was just a simple small Cafe, yes it was in a very quiet and calm area with alot of trees surrounding the area, it was empty at that time considering the fact that everyone was probably at school or at work. he went and sat inside waiting for Tae who  came not long after.

He was wearing casual clothes, the type of clothes you won't expect a gangster or a Mafia to wear.

(that's the outfit, cant really explain further more)

"you know" Tae started as he sat in the chair opposite to jhope "one of the stuff that iam starting to like about you is how your always on time, really good but not an attitude expected from a Wana be gangster"

"well I don't think a gangster has to always be late, I think, always being on time helps arrange and make everything go as planned, you would know that!" jhope said giving Tae a silly smirk, as they sat there all quite, staring at nothing in particular and probably drowning in there thoughts or what ever, an old lady approached them, she looked like your typical cute and friendly grandma, with her dark gray hair pulled up in a loosend  bun, her face had alot of wrinkles but you can still see her happiness and kindness very clearly.

"hay boys" she said in a kind of fragile voice "oh you two look young, aren't you supposed to be at school boys"

"yes grandma, but we have important work to do today" Tae said very kindly and respect fully that it kind of freaked jhope out.

"oh well as long as your getting your education and being a respectful gentleman that's okay, anyways would you two like anything" the old woman said looking at both of them giveing them a conferting smile

Jhope pov.

Tae looked at me for a sec then started "no thanks, it's fine for now" Tae gave her a smile befor she smiled back and went back to where she came from.

"is she your grandma" I asked confused why he keept calling her grandma and talking to her nicely

"nope, why would you think that" Tae answered raising one of his eyebrows in confusion

"well you keep calling her grandma, and the way you talk to her! "

"well before my mom died she always taught me to treat old people kindly and respectfully, she used to tell me that when you get old you want to be respected and happy before you die and about the grandma thing, well it's just out of habit you know, seeing old wrinkly people remembering your grandparents, you get the point "

" yeah yeah yeah enough with your childhood shit, did you think about it "I said starting to get bored of all that rambling

" well yeah I have two options for you, and just so you know my dad is the one who is forcing me to do so" Tae said rolling his eyes

(Flashback to last night)

"soo son I heard you are giving that boy a chance, finally listening to your father ha" tae's father said sitting beside his son on the big couch

"what, oh yeah yeah, but I was just telling him this, in reality we don't need him" Tae said lifting his eyes from his phone for a couple of minutes then back on the screen

"well I don't think so, if you are not going to listen to your father then iam going to force you, you will thank me later this boy has a lot to give and will help us alot"

Tae rolled his eyes and threw his phone to the side, he really hates that dude "and..... What do you want me to do"

"give him two options, either be your new right hand and secretary or continue in the more outer field, i mean like sell drugs and other stuff"

"but..."

"no but's you will thank me later" and like that the father left the room living Tae to send a message to jhope angrily

(end of flashback)

"so yeah you have to options, one, be my new right hand and secretary or continue selling drugs and other stuff we will give you to sell" Tae said gesturing for the old woman indicating that he is ready to order, leaving jhope to think about everything for a bit.

You may have noticed the long chapter this time, what do you think ha, wich one do you prefer long or short chapters. Anyways I quit like this chapter too. Man I have been writing some good chapters lately (in my opinion). Hope you like it as much as I do. 💜💜💜