ASL -3-

"Okay! just so you know in this one theres gonna be some AU" Sania yell so everyone can hear her.

FIGHT -1-

'Oh it's about mugiwara-ya and his brothers' Law thaught. 'This... is gonna be chaotic' Marco thought.

"Oh! I remeber that! Hahaha!" Sabo said laughing.

It's day time and in the forest we can see Ace sleeping and Luffy annoying the hell out of Ace. "Aaaaaceee! Come on! I'm hunggry! When will Sabo come?!" Luffy whined "Luffy! For the last time we need to wait for Sabo!" Ace said eyes still shut ( his hand is  on his head as a pillow).

"But..." Luffy keep on whining and that make Ace more angry. He open his eyes and get up, Luffy didn't notice that Ace is getting up. "Can you just shut up for a second!?" Ace yell (his eyes are white and his teeth is like a shark) and hit Luffy on the head "Sabo's gonna come here in a few minutes!" Ace said

"ACE!" Sabo yell slaping his (Ace) head "ouch! What was that for!!?" Ace ask rubbing the back of his head "i've told you didn't i!? That you can't just hit Lu When you are mad!" Sabo yell at Ace, hand on his (Sabo) hip "yeah... yeah... i'm sorry..." Ace said looking to his side and sticking out his tounge.

A vein pop out of Sabo head and Sabo hit Ace again with a lot more power. A bumb grow from Ace head, Sabo tch'ed and go sit back again while Ace just sulk.

Everyone just look at the brothers interaction with a deadpanned looks and sweatdrop. While one woman grumble angryly 'how dare he hurt my Luffy!' Boa Hancock thought.

And speak of the devil, Sabo came. And he is confuse. He sees Ace mumbling crossing his arm and Luffy trying to hold his tears.

"*sigh* what happend?" Sabo ask confuse but not supprised "Luffy being annoying" Ace mumble "b-but i'm just hungry... and why do you take so looong?" Luffy said still holding his crying.

"*sigh* come on lets get hunting for food" Sabo said then Luffy get up and always stick to Sabo all day.

Sabo has alot of sparkles and flowers around him (probably thinking about his time with Luffy) and Ace just look at him with a 'the fuck-' face.

Now it's night time and in the inside of their three house Sabo is telling Luffy a Gol D Roger story, about all his adventure 'Ace... hurry up... the story is starting to run out' Sabo thought.

"Hm?" Shanks looks in confusion and then a mischievous thought come passing by Shanks brain "*smirks* OI BROCON BROTHERS!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO PLANNING??!" Shanks asked/shouts. The two brocons brother turn their head to Shanks with white eyes and shark teeth "OH, F*CK OFF!!!!" they both yell and Shanks can be heard laughing on the back.

"Did you guys the one who make the three house? Because it's SUPEEER awesome for a kid to make it!" Franky ask and said doing his usual pose and giving Ace and Sabo a thumbs up. "Why thank you!" Sabo said because Ace is too flustered up.