Modern Sabo Past -19-

Tsuki lay on the air while staring at nothingness. That is until a hand forcefully drag her by the leg to the ground "what?" She ask as she glare to the culprit who has just drag her. Sania chuckeld before showing her friend an orb "make them react to this! ....please?" Tsuki observe the orb with a glare making Sania thought that she is glaring at her.

The orb color is baby blue, and there is a top hat in the middle of it. Then her mouth turn upwards and her eyes change into two strip lines (like frisk face from undertale). She then proceed to take the orb and start the memory.

After awhile, Tsuki got up from her seat and then fake cough a few time to gain the others attention "okay, so! This time it will be about Sabo past!" Sabo breath hitched and he stare the goddess witg wide eyes "but it's the modern AU not this AU" she continued and Sabo let out the breath he's holding.

Ah~ never any good

"Straight to the point" a person deadpanned. The person next to them slapped their friend to shut him off.

The screen shows Sabo as a kid covering his ears with his hands in a white void.

Im never any good

I know it because it's true

You don't have to tell me, i know i never will be

Anywhere as good as him

So stop comparing me to him again

I don't want to hear it said

Leave me alone right now!

Oh this aching deep within my heart! Only weights me down

Luffy and Ace glance at Sabo and smile a reasuring smile. Ace put one of his hand to Sabo shoulder "hey... it's alright, you are more than good enough to us" Sabo smiled. Luffy hug them and they just laugh and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow i felt, it never was enough

The screen shows Sabo studying in his room from outside the window since his table is close to the window

I always try my best, but i can't keep up

A B C D E F G, i could choose any one of them but what's the use?

It shows night and day over and over and the stack of book around his table changes. Some going up and some going down.

"Ugh, that looks boring" Luffy exclaimed with a frown on his face.

Though i win some, i lose much more

He got 100 on his test.

It only gets me blue

But his parents only congrats his step brother.

"Wow... some parents they are" a marine scoffed.

It hurts, it hurts me, please make it stop!

His heart felt like breaking into pieces, Eyes stinging.

Or so i keep on wishing tho, i know it never really will stop

And then i cry, tears falling down and i close my eyes

Koala heart ache seeing Sabo cry.

He cried right infront of his parents but, none of them notice him