The Agruement -18-

Hi! Uh, yeah, sorry for the really really long wait. My motivation is just gone so suddenly, and it's still gone. Probably because i'm watching other stuff.

I got inspired by the agruement Isabela and Mirabel have in the movie enchanto.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

Tsuki saw Sania and Sinn whispering to each other, making herself curious. She silently fly her way to them and see Sania holding an orb, the orb have black, green, and red colors mixed together "what are you guys doing? Holding that orb so secretly" this, startled both Sinn and Sania. And almost make Sania dropped the orb "Tsuki!!! Don't startle us like that!" Sania screeched out.

Tsuki closed her ears with her hands and then opening them again "geez, calm down..." she gave them an unamused expression "anyway! You guys want them to react to that?" She asked while pointing to the orb. Sinn eyes widen in supprise "b-but... aren't we too fast to show them this?!" Stuki just keep silent for a minute, then she just snapped the finger and started to work on the memory.

She snapped her fingers again to snap both of her friends from their confused mindscape "hurry, tell them about this one! And don't tell them that this is their past- opps...." she accidently slipped and pretended that she didn't just slipped.

(Me: people can read that again and again y'know, besides, you can just change that
Tsuki: yeah... i know. And i'm too lazy)

"Okay, in this... one... it will be about the ASL brothers agruing about something.... and they will have other power in this one" Sania told them while clapping her hands.

Ace: 15
Sabo: 15
Luffy: 12

The screen lighted up and show Luffy and Sabo sitting near a wall, talking with each other, no Ace can be seen near them. Luffy eyes looked puffy and red, it's like he has been crying.

"What happend to him?! Why is he crying?!" A pirate girl asked with worriedness can be seen on her face.

(Luffy... you have alot of fans)

"Hello!? Haven't you just heard what i've said before!? They have a fight, a brotherly fight.... probably" Sania informed them again with a thick mark on her head. The pirate girl just huffed and pout.

"C'mon Lu... i know he didn't meant it" Sabo said in a soothing voice while he watch his little brother who is still sobbing with a sad look.

'Calm down Zoro... he just got into an agruement with his brother.... no one else make him sad...' zoro kept remind himself. And if you sit near the strawhats, you can feel them trying to calm down.

Luffy is still hiccuping "b-but... he w-was so mean...!" more sobs came out of his mouth "h-hey... he is Ace, since when was he ever been nice?" He said, his mouth slowly going upward, then a giggle got out of Luffy mouth.

Sabo got up and dusted some dust on his clothes and then helped Luffy got up "c'mon, lets apologize to him" Luffy frowned "but it was only an accident..." he mumble as his eyes looking elsewhere but Sabo. "It may be an accident but, you where also kinda wrong for pissing him off" the frown on Luffy face turned into a pout "and we know that Ace has some anger issue for living with bandits since he was a baby" Sabo continues.

"Awwwhh! Such a nice brother!"

Sabo blushed a litlle hearing that and absent mindedly rubbed his neck. Ace saw him from the corner of his eyes and rolled his eyes.

Luffy didn't notice that Sabo is leading him to their shared room. And from the window, Sabo can see fire in there and winced

"Damn.... he really is pissed" Thatch whistled.