Junk Food for Love

Jonathans alarm went off, telling us to get up for school. I groaned, attempting to move his arm from around my tummy. "We are ditching today," he mumbled, hitting his alarm clock to stop it.

"I can't! It's only the second day of school for me." I pointed out, moving about in his arms.

"You can, and you will. I'm your mate and your alpha. Stop arguing with me."

I groaned, "will you at least make me breakfast, please?"

He hesitated for a moment, reluctantly getting out of his bed, walking out of the room. I stood up and walked towards his bathroom. I started the shower, stripping myself of the remainder of my clothes and slid in. I washed myself, shaving and finishing up before stepping out and wrapping a big fluffy towel around my body. I walked back into his room, cursing myself for not bringing clothes before walking to the door. It swung open and there Jonathan stood with a tray of food in his hand. My cheeks turned bright red as his eyes dilated with lust. He slowly walked in, shutting the door with his foot. He set the tray on a table, walking towards me. I took a step back whenever he took one forward. I eventually fell back on the bed, squeezing my towel tightly. He climbed on top of me, grabbing my hands and pinning them to the bed. I whimpered when my towel came lose, closing my eyes when his lips connected with mine. Our lips moved in sync, his hands on my hips. "'M gonna mark you, okay, baby?" He whispered, his voice an octive lover than usual. I nodded lightly, gasping as his mouth connected with my neck, kissing and licking my neck before sinking his teeth into my neck. A pain and pleasurable scream left my throat, my eyes slamming shut. He pulled his teeth out, licking the wound and kissing it afterword.

He sprinted out of the bed, grabbing my food and some clothes before rushing back over to me. He set the food on my lap, dressed me, then pulled me to him as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Is your neck sore, baby girl?" He asked. I nodded, taking a bite of my egg biscuit. He lightly pulled my hair away from my neck. He leaned down, placing small kisses all over my neck. He licked around the curve of my mark.

I took my last bite, turning me head to kiss Jonathan on the lips. I straddled his hips, giving him small kisses on his lips. He smirked, attacking my face with kisses. I giggled, hiding in the crook of his neck. "It's suppose to snow hard tomorrow, do you want to go to the grocery store and get your favorite snack, angel?" He asked, rubbing small circles around my back.

My eyes lit up at the sound of fat food. "I'll get you whatever you want on one condition." He said, feigning seriousness.

"And that is?"

"Kisses."

I smiled, leaning in and placed my lips against his. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I declined, his hand smacking my butt lightly. My mouth opened lightly, our tongues fighting for power. His tongue won, exploring my mouth. He finally pulled away, giving me one more peck. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Let's go get food!" I exclaimed. He chuckled softly, agreeing. I bounced off of his lap, running downstairs. I sprinted to his car, quickly hopping in. He followed, quickly starting the car and driving down the road. I cranked up the radio, finding no good station. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth.

We pulled into Kroger. He handed me his card, "go at it. I'm gonna go get gas and I'll be back." My face lit up as I sprinted into the store.

An hour later, I walk out of the store with a shit ton of bags. Jonathan was waiting in his car, nodding along to whatever he was listening to. I opened up the door, setting the bags neatly in the back. I crawled into my seat, giving him a quick kiss. "Thank you, baby." He seemed a little shocked, hearing me call him baby for the first time.

"You're welcome, angel." And with that he zoomed off.