M. G.

After I knew Maddie was in the shower. I smiled, then frowned. I still can't believe they did that to her. I sighed and walked to my closet. I picked out two pairs of pj's for me and her and set them on the bed. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I lifted up my shirt to look at my belly. I rubbed my stomach, grinning. I'm going to be a mother!!!!!! I wonder if Maddie will find her mate soon.

All the sudden my wolf whimpered. Absolutely confusing me. Then I felt it. The pain from not being with my mate for so long. I breathed in and breathed out.

'Babe? Please come up here for a minute.' I mind linked Jonathan. I waited a second before he ran through the door, startling me, and jumping on the bed. He kissed me passionately before saying, "holy shit I didn't think I'd make it much longer!!!" He screamed kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he crawled on top of me. He kissed me harder and more forcefully, as his hands made there way, slowly up my shirt. I tangled my hands in his hair as he undid my bra. He moaned, throwing my bra across the room I heard the shower go off and I put my hands on his chest pushing him off. "Babe." I said out of breath. "I swear, we'll continue this later." I said pecking his lips forcefully. I put my hand and kissed him one last time. I pulled away to see his eyes black. "Swear?" He asked slowly getting up as I heard Maddie getting out of the shower. "I swear." I said smiling. "Can we do it how I want?" He said grinning. I bit my lip but nodded, he grinned ear to ear. "Love you baby." He said kissing my cheek and standing up, "I love you too." I said smiling as he walked out the door.

Maddie walked out with my red John Cena towel wrapped around her, with her hair dripping wet. She had bruises, scars, and marks all over her. They look like they're slowly fading tho. I smiled as she bit her lip, "hey meggy?" She said using her old nickname for me. "Yes M.G.?" I said using my nickname for her. "Do you have clothes for me?" She asked. I smiled and pointed to the black sleep shirt, with laced sleeves, and a pair of lips on it with black sleep pants with mini lips all over it. She smiled "you've always had a good since of style." She said walking over to the clothes. ''Bra and undies are under it!!!" I said smiling. She smiled gratefully before going to the corner of the room to change. I changed into the exact outfit as hers except the top of the back was laced too. After we were done changing I walked over to her and dragged her to the bathroom. "Is it ok if I do our hair and makeup?" I asked hopefully. She smiled and nodded.

I want to make her forget what happened and be happy again. I squealed while sitting her on the toilet. "I'm gonna make ours look identical!!!!" I said moving her hair back and grabbing my bag. I turned her to face the wall, and got a hair bow on my wrist. Good thing is we have the same haircuts, strange. I grabbed the brush and brushed her hair back except her side bangs. I put it up in a high, tight ponytail and smoothed it out. I tied a black ribbon into it making her look really good. I turned her to look at me and smiled. "It looks really good M.G.!!!" I said smiling. She smiled big "don't look yet!!!" I yelled, grinning. She laughed, "ok, since its close to bedtime," I said winking "I'm not going to put to much make up, since you have to wash it off soon." I said and she nodded. I took out my foundation and put a light coat on her. I grabbed my liquid eyeliner and took off the lid. I put a tad bit on her to make her eyes pop out. I put mascara on her. She looked really pretty. "You can look!!!!" I screamed smiling. She got up and looked in the mirror and smiled. "Thanks meggy!!" She said kissing my cheek. I smiled and did my hair and make up.

After I finished I skipped into the bedroom with her following. "You ready to meet my mate?" I said grinning. She nodded happily, knowing I'm happy and have found my mate. I squealed!!

'Babe!!!! Come up here!!!!' I screamed through mind link. Ten seconds later he bursted through the door, scaring us! "Jesus baby, you scared me!!!!" I yelled. "Sowwy." He said coming and giving me a hug. I kissed his cheek before grabbing his hand and looking at Maddie. "M.G. This is my mate Jonathan!!!! Jonathan this is my best friend Maddie Griffin!!!!!" I screamed smiling. "Nice to meet you Maddie." He said and she just nodded. "Why am I just meeting her?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. She shuffled on her feet nervously. "Um, she was captured by rouges two years ago..." I said hoping he'd understand not to talk about it. To my luck he did. I kissed his cheek and relaxed in his arms. "Hmm do you think Maddie can live here?" I asked smiling. "Yes but, in a couple of weeks we're moving into our own place but, she can live there to." He said and I squealed as Maddie did too.

''It's getting kind of late, I think we should go to bed." Jonathan said smirking. I know what he's doing. "Your room is three doors down." Jonathan said smiling. I tried to get out of his grasp but he held me there. "Ok, I love you meggy." She said half smiling. "Love you too M.G." I said kind of scared of what Jonathan is gonna do to me tonight. She walked out the door and shut it after her.

Right when the door shut Jonathan slammed his lips onto mine and backed me up to the bed. He ripped his shirt off then mine. I squealed at how fast he was going. He unbuckled his belt and took of his pants, then took of my shorts and undies.

I think you know what happened next.

_________________________________________________________

FAN!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!

Or not, that's cool too ;)