Yes, Yes, Yes

Hey People!!!! This chapter is dedicated to somone who made me feel special!!!!! @EmilyRose2121 Has commented voted and all that!!!!!!! I smiled her and one other person took there time to comment!!!!!

Thanks lots of love,

~Megan<3

•••MEGAN'S POV•••••

I woke up to screaming baby's and people freaking out. I shot my eyes open to see Kaylee content still on my chest, Cody and Michael crying, Maddie, Noah, Scooter, and Goldie freaking out. I laughed as Jonathan started to wake up. Then I whistled, the baby's went quiet for the moment and so did everyone else. "Goldie come grab my baby Kaylee, and Jonathan will change her diaper. Maddie being me my other two pups to me." I said calmly. Jonathan got up and everyone started moving around. "Maddie hand me that blanket and a passey." I said smiling. She handed me my pups then rushed to grab the other stuff. The room got a lot quieter as I put the blanket over my chest and let Cody eat. I put the passifire in Michael's mouth keeping him quiet. "How you feeling?" Jonathan asked handing Kaylee to Goldie. "Great." I said smiling and leaning back. Everyone started talking and I looked at my baby boys. Michael was on my left side, as for Cody was on my right arm under the blanket eating. Jonathan walked towards me smiling. "Hey baby." He said kissing me passionately. "Hey." I said smiling.

"We make beautiful children." He said kissing under my ear. "Mmhmm." I said closing my eyes. "We also make beautiful love.'' He said chuckling. My eyes shot open and he bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and rocked Michael a tad bit. "You're beautiful you know that?" Jonathan said, making me blush deeply. He chuckled and I moved Cody higher. Jonathan started rubbing my hair as Cody finished. "Babe burp Cody and I'll get Michael fed." I said as he kissed my cheek and nodded. I gave Cody to Jonathan. I put Michael on my other boob to try and make the milk even.

He latched on and started sucking. It hurt for a second but I soon got used to it. "He burped babe, and he fell asleep so did Kaylee." He said swaying his legs back and forth, rocking the baby. "Put them in there baby things.'' I said pointing to the incubators. He nodded and signaled Goldie to put Kaylee up. Jonathan put Cody up.

Soon Michael was dead asleep. I was siting on the bed till Jonathan walked over. Everyone was looking at us, confusing me.

"Megan, we've been through hell and back. But I wouldn't change it for the world. You're mine and I'm glad you were chosen for me. I'm glad I'm yours. I'm glad you got pregnant with my kids. I hope we'll be happy together forever. I want to be with my beautiful mate and kids for the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart." He said grabbing my hand. A couple tears fell down my eyes. He pulled something out of his pocket and looked me straight in the eyes. "I will always be by your side till death. I will treat you right and always love you." He continued. He pulled something out of a box as more tears rolled down my face.

"Megan Michelle Sturgill, will you marry me?" He asked. I couldn't speak. I nodded and hugged him letting the tears come out. Everyone was awwing and Jonathan squeezed me. "Yes." I said kissing him still having tears come out. "Yes." I kissed him again. "Yes." I said full on kissing him. He kissed back before pulling away. He pulled away putting a gorgeous diamond ring. I pulled my hand out letting him put on me. I hugged him tightly whispering how much I love him and how thankful I am.

"Babe get ready we're leaving here in an hour." He said kissing me. I nodded whipping my eyes. Time to get ready to go home with my family.