Baby

I woke up at 7:00 pm. What the hell? I realized Jonathan was still sleeping beside me. I slowly and carefully got out of bed. I ran out of the room into the hallway. I headed down stairs to see Jessica and Kira in the kitchen talking. ''Megan!!'' Kira yelled running up to me. I chuckled "hey guys." I said before feeling a little pain in my stomach. I pushed it out of mind and grabbed a water. "So where's y'all's mate?" I asked grabbing my stomach and taking a sip of water. "Sleeping." They said simultaneously. I slightly smiled ''you want a sandwich?" Jessica asked holding a sandwich in front of my face. I grabbed my stomach, ran to the bathroom and puked. Kira and Jessica ran after me and Kira held my hair back. "Go get Jonathan!" Kira

yelled. I puked again, and again. I heard three sets of feet heading to the bathroom. I heard Jonathan growl. I puked again. Jonathan came and sat beside me, he started rubbing my back. "What happened?" He asked Jessica worried. "Nothing!!!!!" She yelled worried. I finally stopped puking and sat on my my knees. "Water." I said demanding. Kira handed me my water, I chugged it down and put my head in my knees. "What happened babe?" Jonathan asked worried. I just shrugged my shoulders "I don't know. God." I said running my hand on my stomach. "Move!" I yelled pushing Jonathan out of the way and puking again. I sat back down and grabbed a towel; I wiped the stuff of my mouth. I ran my hand through my hair. "Babe are you ok?" Jonathan asked scared. I looked up at him to see he's shirtless. I nodded and put my arms in the air wanting hold me like a kid. He got the drift and picked me up. "You wanna go to bed?" Jonathan asked. I just nodded. "Ok, I'm gonna take her upstairs then you guys meet me in the living room." He said in alpha tone. They all nodded and left the bathroom. Jonathan started taking me upstairs to our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back in a little bit, I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said pulling the covers up to me. He walked out as my eyes closed.

Jonathan's POV

I started heading downstairs. What could be wrong with Megan? I jogged the rest of the way down and went into the living room. I opened the door and everyone looked at me. I sat in a chair and looked at all of them. Cappers, Jessica, Peyton, and Kira were there. "Is she ok?" Kira asked worried. "Ya she's asleep tho." I said. She nodded laying back on Peyton. "Maybe she has a flu?" I said not really believing myself. "Um, I don't think so mate." Cappers said. I sighed "I know." I said running my hand through my hair. "That's how Jess was the first couple days she was pregnant..." Cappers said scared of my response. I just sat there with my mouth open a little.

With a werewolf pregnancy it happens faster than humans. The baby will be born in 3 months.

"What! Are you saying, she might be pregnant!?!" I screamed feeling mixed motions. They all kind of looked around "answer my damn question!" I screamed. "I mean she could be." Jessica said looking down. I just froze, "Jessica do you have anymore pregnancy test?" I asked Jessica. She nodded and jumped up. You could already see the baby hump. She ran upstairs do grab one. She ran back down with three ''try it three times to make sure." She said. I nodded "do you think she's pregnant?" I asked everyone. They all thought. ''Well, probably." Jessica said. I was about to reply when we will heard Megan puke. I jumped up and ran upstairs. She was over the toilet. I'm glad no one else followed me up here. She sat down on the floor. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Hey babe, will you take a couple pregnancy tests for me?" I asked nervous. Her eyes went wide before nodding. I set her down, stood up, and helped her up.

I pulled out the test and handed her them. I kissed her forehead before walking out to let her have some privacy.

~~~~~~Megan's POV

I could be pregnant. O my god!!!! I flushed the toilet before pulling my pants down and sitting down. I opened the test before doing my... business on it. I pulled it out and hesitated to look at it.

•••••POSITIVE•••••

I froze, maybe it was wrong. I did another one.

•••••POSITIVE•••••

I did one more just to be sure.

•••••POSITIVE•••••

I'm pregnant. There is a baby living inside of me!!!!!!! I just sat there for a second. I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

I put my hand over my stomach and rubbed it. I stood up pull up my pants, and walked out. Jonathan was sitting there anxiously. He noticed my hand on my stomach and looked at me. "I'm pregnant.." I said almost in tears, of happiness. He ran to me and hugged me. He kissed my lips over and over again. "I love you so much!!!!" He screamed, loudly. "I love you too.'' I said smiling.

"I'll never leave you and the baby. I'll love you forever. I'll never leave your side. Forever and always babe, I'll love you!!!!!!!" He screamed picking me up and wrapped my legs around him. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you happy about the baby?" Jonathan asked setting his head on mine. "Hell yes. It'll be my duty to protect our angle." I said feeling tired again. Why am I so tired. "Can we go to bed, baby?" I asked yawning. "Yes but we'll have to talk in the morning at breakfast, ok?" He asked, more like demanded. I nodded as he walked over and got in the bed. He didn't lay me down he kept me in his stomach for a minute. Then he laid me on the bed, lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. ''Goodnight my little baby." He whispered. I smiled and rubbed my belly. He leaned up to my face and kissed me. He curled up to me and made sure one of his hands and mine was on my stomach.