King

Platonic Yandere(s): Prince Bakugou Katsuki
Prompt: King - You shouldn’t have tested my limits.

Everyone knew the only reason Prince Katsuki had taken you in was to help his foreign image. After all, their violent Prince who always seemed on the edge of declaring a war wouldn't ever want a child. Everyone knew it, including you, however you were starting to think everyone had the wrong idea.

You had been laying in your bed, weak from hunger when the door had unlocked for the first time in two days. Katsuki had stalked in looking over your weakened form with little remorse. "Look at the poor poor bunny. You shouldn’t have tested my limits." You hadn't done anything though. Merely refused to address him as father. You were so tired, so confused and so so hungry. "How about we see how much you've learned. Who am I?" "Father?" It came out as a question and the grin on his face made you think you'd said the wrong answer before he had hauled you into his arms. "You! Guard! Tell the cooks to prepare dinner and bring it to my study!" "Yes Prince Katsuki." The guard scurried off as Katsuki carried you towards his study. "The next time you forget who I am to you I won't be as lenient. Keep that in mind bunny."