Smiles

Platonic Yandere(s): Keigo Takami (Hawks)
Prompts: Smiles - Where's that smile I'm looking for, sugar?

Happy humming filled the small kitchen as Keigo made himself and you breakfast. You sat numbly on the close by living room couch, watching a news report. "As many of you know the search for 12 year old Y/N L/N is still underway. The preteen was reported missing after failing to return home from school just under a week ago. Their parents and family all agreed that they were very doubtful that the child ran away. Here are their statements for their child and any possible captor." The channel was switched by one of Keigo's feathers to some children's show you were definitely to old for. "Don't look so sad baby bird. Those news people have no clue what they're talking about." You ignored him and the plate of food in front of you, curling up on yourself. "Where's that smile I'm looking for, sugar? Hmm?" He pouted when no smile was given, leaning in to hug you. You, surprisingly hugged him back, making him grin. "Thank you baby bird." He quickly glanced at the clock only to jump out of his chair. "I'm late! I need to go! Bye birdie!" The second he left the apartment you took out the phone you'd swiped from him during your hug. Opening the emergency call feature you quickly punched in the number and listened to it ring. The serious voice of the operator answering finally made you smile. You were going to be saved. Checkmate.